What will you all say when you you see the slider release with bb10 os?

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    07-05-15 10:08 PM
    What will you all say when you you see the slider release with bb10 os?

I I will be so happy
    07-05-15 10:10 PM
    I still maintain I would love to see a BlackBerry overlay on top of Android, and will buy any phone that they release with it.

That said, I would still buy the slider with 10 on it.

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-05-15 11:42 PM
    What will you all say [IF] you you see the slider release with bb10 os?

If the Slider ends up releasing running BB10 only, I'd imagine those here who like BB10 will buy it, and those here who don't like BB10 won't. What needs to be said?
    anon(7808135) likes this.
    07-06-15 01:18 AM
    Yup, because there's nothing new to say and I don't expect BlackBerry to start saying anything themselves about it until Sept.
    Now there's a possible leak,haha
    smart548 and Maxxxpower like this.
    07-06-15 01:37 AM
    Just helped a lady set up her portable hotspot on a Sony Xperia Z Android. It's a bit messy and less than intuitive (gotta go and look under "More..." in the Settings menu).

:-\

BB10 skinning or UI improvements will certainly help.

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    07-06-15 04:25 AM
    This tread is hilarious.
    Here's your answer : There's nothing to leak because it's BS (at least mis comprehension).

And an advice: If you want to read between the lines, watch the podcasts : BerryFlow Upstream Podcast - Leaks | CrackBerry.com
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    07-06-15 04:30 AM
    This tread is hilarious.
    Here's your answer : There's nothing to leak because it's BS (at least mis comprehension).

And an advice: If you want to read between the lines, watch the podcasts : BerryFlow Upstream Podcast - Leaks | CrackBerry.com
    No, the Chendroid is REAL... ;'D)))

�   Chendroid or not? - QNoX powered ftw...?   �
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    07-06-15 06:03 AM
    No, the Chendroid is REAL... ;'D)))

•   Chendroid or not? - QNoX powered ftw...?   •
    4000 posts ! congrats ! Cheny buisness,not real,lol
    07-06-15 07:09 AM
    This tread is hilarious.

A man can dream... :-P )

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 07:24 AM
    YSOSERIOUSBRO?!

You can listen to my rant on there, if you wish.
    I was JUST going to say this! Listening to the rumors and speculation on the BerryFlow podcast can be fun, BUT it's just that rumors a speculations, with some personal opinions and educated guesses mixed in for good measure. It's lots of fun, but doesn't belong on the front page as it's own blog, etc of course for the blog about the podcast itself!
    07-06-15 08:31 AM
    This tread is hilarious.

All we've got thus far is plenty of rumors, speculation and perhaps some misunderstanding as to what BlackBerry is doing with the Android runtime on BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Still, I have no doubt BlackBerry is testing Android on BlackBerry hardware and likely have been for a while now.

Bla1ze
    Editor in Chief
    1) BB10 isn't getting the job done. (sales)
    2) They are testing Android on BlackBerry hardware. (numerous sources for a while now)
    3) Pulling resources from hardware to software (Chen)
    4) BB10 development seems to be slowing. (No new developer tools, slow down in progression of leaked version numbers - no roadmap for developers)

The way I see it, either the future is Android on BlackBerry hardware, or an end to BlackBerry hardware.... Just don't see the development of BB10 going much further.

But I'll be honest.... I have no idea what will or will not take place. Only that something has to change.
    07-06-15 11:08 AM
    I fully agree with Bla1ze. They've been testing it since the ... Playbook ! And the onfusion came from there, if you ask me.
    Now, chen stated that ONLY if he can make it AS secure than BlackBerry devices (BBOS/BB10) he can take this route AND that's not the case as of date (last E.R).

I'm not sure what you call "development slowing" as our last beta test version is what - 15 days ?
    Just rewind and check how many releases they've made in BZ; you don't expect this pace to last over and over, do you ?
    No one does this.
    07-06-15 11:21 AM
    You know that photo is 100% fake right and was made in Paint. Heck, the OP posts here often and even took issue with Forbes posting it as the real deal. And as I've mentioned before, none of these rumors are new. They've all been going on since the PlayBook introduced Android app compatibility long ago.. these discussions are old as dirt and quite frankly, rather tiresome and really not that interesting any more until something real actually comes to fruition. Throughout all of this... all of the rumors.... all of the commentary... all of the nonsense... there's still a grand total of 0 PROOF as to what exactly BlackBerry is doing.

As for exclusives and leaks, it seems lots of people are forgetting that BlackBerry is no longer the same company anymore and TON of people have been let go.. and those who remain, like to keep their jobs. Add to that the fact that Chen squashed a lot of holes, all anyone gets these days are fragmented and broken rumors and I don't deal in fragmented and broken rumors.. I don't publish things unless I know they're legit and legit things are hard to come by these days, especially when it comes to verifying them. I could quite literally list at least 20 different rumors about the slider and what BlackBerry is doing with Android but I won't, why? Because I can't verify any of them through multiple sources. Sorry, while I may roll with some rumors I don't put my reputation on the line by tossing crap at the wall and seeing if it sticks and when I do roll with rumors, I state them clearly as to where they're from. See: Not me.

Point blank, Chen has the ship locked up and if you want to believe every SINGLE thing tossed at the wall, well that's on you.. just remember who led you that way so you can talk crap about them the way some of you do me at times.

PS: The comments about being 'too close to BlackBerry' are dumb too. There's NO ONE LEFT to be close to. Hell, even their head of PR hasn't reached out to much of the blogging community.
    Amen.
    07-06-15 11:30 AM
    Nemory seems to think BlackBerry is pulling towards android....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1027478

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:50 AM
    I hear that the slider will be a Z3 with the Typo keyboard and have BB11 and built-in hedge trimmers.
    07-06-15 11:54 AM
    The truth is Bla1ze is too young to get leaks and to old to accept help to take a leak.

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.2.2252
    indie_b and asherN like this.
    07-06-15 12:21 PM
    Nemory seems to think BlackBerry is pulling towards android....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1027478

Posted via CB10
    One can appreciate his apps or not, but for sure he is one of the 'most-active' developer around..That's for sure a BAD sign!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-06-15 01:26 PM
    So have we figured out any thing yet,
    07-06-15 06:47 PM
    4000 posts ! congrats ! Cheny buisness,not real,lol
    Thanks. :-)

�   Chendroid or not? - QNoX powered ftw...?   �
    07-07-15 05:58 AM
    Lies. Your sheep did it for you.

Posted via CB10
    He has a friend using an iPhone?
    07-07-15 06:36 AM
    Stupid me ! I obviously know what 'or' mean..The fact that "you" americans/english speaker in general use a lot of acronyms (like AFAIK, OP,OT..) sometimes confuse me ;-) I read OR and not 'or' and that's why I asked.

Posted via CB10
    Don't feel bad. His post wasn't written properly in the first place.
    or
    He is proud of OR. It is a pretty state (way too wet for me).
    Besides, there are way to many natively born Americans who don't write, understand or (not OR) speak English correctly.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    smart548 likes this.
    07-07-15 07:01 AM
    Don't feel bad. His post wasn't written properly in the first place.
    or
    He is proud of OR. It is a pretty state (way too wet for me).
    Besides, there are way to many natively born Americans who don't write, understand or (not OR) speak English correctly.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    I more less meant �OR� as a way of yelling it in a joking way. Never been to Oregon but I would like to some day!

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 12:25 PM
    I more less meant �OR� as a way of yelling it in a joking way. Never been to Oregon but I would like to some day!

Posted via CB10
    It's fine man, don' t feel obliged to reply to them ;-) I feel bad for a second, but relax

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 02:47 PM
    You're welcome, should hit 5000 next week,:-)

Sent from my 5 star BlackBerry Passport
    07-07-15 02:53 PM
115 ... 2345