Hey All,

Apologies that the homepage of CrackBerry has been very quiet with new content these past few days.

Bla1ze and Michelle are out on a proper vacation (first one they've had in years) and I unfortunately came down with something that wiped me out. Didn't get sick all winter and then out of nowhere it caught me. Was supposed to be on an airplane today flying out for a trip, but had to cancel. Stuck in bed :/

Maybe it's time to bring Adam Zeis out of retirement to help keep things busier up front again when weeks like this happen?

At least things are busy on the forums in the lead up to the KEYone!

Starting to feel a little bit better today at least, so hopefully can finish the week strong after a slow start.

Lovez ya all!

Kevin
    04-25-17 07:09 AM
    Sorry to hear that Kev, hope ya feel better. Maybe it's all the traveling and partying that is catching up with you - you're not a spring chicken anymore

BTW, are you going to post an in-depth review of the K1 prior to the 27th? If so, I look forward to reading it...
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    04-25-17 07:14 AM
    Just a thought - how about some guest posts from members? Maybe trusted members?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 07:45 AM
    Hey All,

Apologies that the homepage of CrackBerry has been very quiet with new content these past few days.

Bla1ze and Michelle are out on a proper vacation (first one they've had in years) and I unfortunately came down with something that wiped me out. Didn't get sick all winter and then out of nowhere it caught me. Was supposed to be on an airplane today flying out for a trip, but had to cancel. Stuck in bed :/

Maybe it's time to bring Adam Zeis out of retirement to help keep things busier up front again when weeks like this happen?

At least things are busy on the forums in the lead up to the KEYone!

Starting to feel a little bit better today at least, so hopefully can finish the week strong after a slow start.

Lovez ya all!

Kevin
    Hope you're feeling better Kevin...and I can guarantee Bla1ze and Michelle are enjoying their vacation. That is one incredible resort !
    04-25-17 07:58 AM
    Hope you feel better Kevin, we trust many things are happening behind the scenes so rest well while we stay confident great things are coming our way.
    04-25-17 08:01 AM
    Get well soon Kevin!
    04-25-17 08:03 AM
    Thought it was a bit quiet here! Sorry you are sick, Kevin. Too many plane flights!!
    04-25-17 08:35 AM
    No need to apologize Kevin, being sick sucks. Here's to getting better.

Try getting the hottest peppers you can find and eat two or three back to back along with burning some white sage while soaking in a hot Epsom salt bath.

*not ghost peppers or Carolina reapers. LoL

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 08:53 AM
    BTW - Love to see Adam pop in!
    Attached Thumbnails Bla1ze vacationing / CBK sick... apologies!-crackberry-adam-.gif  
    04-25-17 08:53 AM

Must be a pretty high fever.... he has gotten delusional.

Hope he gets better soon!
    04-25-17 09:21 AM
    04-25-17 10:49 AM
    Take care of yourself Kevin. The virus going around is a nasty one and seems to wind up in the chest. Use lots of saline rinses and take Tylenol Complete is my advice (but of course consult your doctor first).
    04-25-17 11:08 AM
    Hey Kevin rest before #KEYone craziness starts is great! Get cured well because the BlackBerry / CrackBerry party is just about to begin!
    The roof, the roof, the roof is on 🔥... 😂 😂
    04-25-17 12:05 PM
    Get well soon Kevin. Hope its not related to the KEYone being so late.
    04-25-17 03:56 PM
    Hope you feel better sir and I always enjoy your Podcast and post, both on Crackberry and Twitter.
    04-26-17 05:01 PM
    Hope you're feeling better soon, Kevin!
    04-26-17 05:27 PM
    Note to self:

Watch Kevin's new KeyOne Youtube vid I saw the notif for earlier....

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    04-27-17 05:10 PM
    Does Adam talk about BB10?

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    04-28-17 11:48 AM