Probably better to buy passport through Amazon. Have you read all the threads about shop BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Did it for the PayPal payment option. Amazon didn't offer the 6 months financing when I got my Classic.

Posted via Classic
    01-29-15 05:55 PM
    we are in a boat where the operator doesn't know how to operate boat. Maybe there is something nobody doesn't know the facts
    01-29-15 06:10 PM
    I wonder why nobody is mentioning or hyping the BlackBerry Syncing Pod!!!!

We all wished the new devices get a dock, and now we have it! Just knowing that from a thread here!

Why no article or review like we used to know on CrackBerry???? Instead we see these "Sticker" Articles and Android App mentions. Come guys? What happened?
    01-29-15 06:22 PM
    No costumer service in UK for Blackberry.
    01-30-15 09:26 AM
    Digital River is a large multi-national company specializing in ecommerce and payment systems and they have many large companies that subcontract their online presence to them. BlackBerry is simply one of Digital River's corporate clients. This strikes me as odd too as it seems only when dealing with BlackBerry products they for some odd reason put out the worst customer service possible. Maybe BlackBerry paid them according to the 'lowest' service tier in order to rein in cost. Kinda like fully managed versus largely hands off.

Yeah I've used them for software in a number of cases, but for software all support issue went back to the manufacture. So in that case there wasn't really a reason to deal with DR. And even their shipping of physical media were also pretty prompt. Did have an issue once with a damaged disk... again I dealt with what I taught was the manufacturer - sent a new disk out next day. (of course software is much different then hardware)

So I tend to think that some of the issues are in how BlackBerry and Digital Rivers contract was drawn up.

Ultimately if BlackBerry thinks that they need to become a direct to customer supplier... they need to find a way to provide the correct level of support that goes along with "direct to consumer".
    01-30-15 02:33 PM
    Yeah I've used them for software in a number of cases, but for software all support issue went back to the manufacture. So in that case there wasn't really a reason to deal with DR. And even their shipping of physical media were also pretty prompt. Did have an issue once with a damaged disk... again I dealt with what I taught was the manufacturer - sent a new disk out next day. (of course software is much different then hardware)

So I tend to think that some of the issues are in how BlackBerry and Digital Rivers contract was drawn up.

Ultimately if BlackBerry thinks that they need to become a direct to customer supplier... they need to find a way to provide the correct level of support that goes along with "direct to consumer".
    That is exactly my thought. Ultimately, exchange, reimbursements, fullfilment of warranty, repair etc are not policies that DR as e-commerce middleman has a say on, they all come from manufacturers. So if you have bad customer experience, rather than DR that is being bad, I believe it is BlackBerry that simply has bad customer service all along. DR is simply carrying out what the manufacturer's policy dictates. It now makes a lot more sense that DR only sucks in the context of shopblackberry.com, but not others like Microsoft Store that is also subcontracting to DR. Not sure about the arrangement with Amazon though.
    01-30-15 03:51 PM
    Yeah, this is a terrible state of affairs.

Very few carriers selling the phones, and getting phones online is a way too often a complete nightmare -- especially warranty related issues.

After my own nightmare, I won't get anything from BlackBerry online ever again (or at least until I hear that they have made massive changes to what they currently have in place).

How is BlackBerry going to make money if a large portion of its potential consumers don't feel safe to buy from them online and have no carrier sales option? Has BlackBerry just completely given up on everything except corporate sales?

Sure as f**k seems like it.

For me to ever buy from them again, I INSIST on them having a number that goes to *BlackBerry*. The actual BLACKBERRY! NOT some outsourced call centre.

It doesn't have to be the first number I'm directed to, but when the crap hits the fan, I need to know that a direct line to BlackBerry exists. The fact that you have to use twitter to reach them is absolutely ludicrous in the extreme.

Posted from my awesome White Z30
    01-30-15 07:56 PM
    Yeah, this is a terrible state of affairs.

Very few carriers selling the phones, and getting phones online is a way too often a complete nightmare -- especially warranty related issues.

After my own nightmare, I won't get anything from BlackBerry online ever again (or at least until I hear that they have made massive changes to what they currently have in place).

How is BlackBerry going to make money if a large portion of its potential consumers don't feel safe to buy from them online and have no carrier sales option? Has BlackBerry just completely given up on everything except corporate sales?

Sure as f**k seems like it.

For me to ever buy from them again, I INSIST on them having a number that goes to *BlackBerry*. The actual BLACKBERRY! NOT some outsourced call centre.

It doesn't have to be the first number I'm directed to, but when the crap hits the fan, I need to know that a direct line to BlackBerry exists. The fact that you have to use twitter to reach them is absolutely ludicrous in the extreme.

Posted from my awesome White Z30
    I agree with you 100%. I won't order direct from them again unless they have a hassle free exchange for defective units.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 08:50 PM
    You are awesome Bla1ze! that's all i was asking for. Not saying anything negative about Crackberry, I love it here, but it's sad that I feel that i have to go to a fan blog site in order to be able to get word to the company i need support for. That being said, I'm happy that I have that option, than no option at all.

I really hope they find someone soon. They need it desperately, as well as their Warranty process completely revamped.
    I bought a Z30 from ShopBlackBerry on Feb 9th, shipped on the 10th and at my door on the 11th. Awesome! I plugged the supplied headphones in for the first time on Feb 13. LH side didn't work. Did my troubleshooting and yes, headphones bad. Sent DR an email. They replied the next AM asking me to email Blackberry. Did that. Got an email from "Steve " at Blackberry telling me I have to contact DR.
    Yup.... I can see where this is headed.
    Corporate phone is due in 3 months. Decided to get the iPhone instead. Also NOT ordering my Classic anymore.
    Still like my BlackBerry, but with my first and only warranty issue a run-around, Blackberry doesn't t get my unconditional support.
    PS: BlackBerry did give me DR's phone number. It's NOT toll free...... yup.
    Chen, you really need to look at your current customer service. Blackberry isn't going to survive on loyalty alone.

Z30-Z10-9900-Playbook
    02-15-15 04:44 PM
    I have zero issues getting blackberry on the phone. They have great customer service. They actually answer when you call.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-15-15 04:47 PM
    I have zero issues getting blackberry on the phone. They have great customer service. They actually answer when you call.

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    Yes. But what was your issue and how did it get resolved?

Z30-Z10-9900-Playbook
    02-15-15 04:53 PM
    Follow up to my DR/Blackberry customer service issue.
    5 emails and 6 phone calls later, it has been determined the only way to get new headphones is to return my phone (!!??) for a refund and I would have to reorder. Not likely!! Who here wants to guess if I take that route I won't get the sale price when I reorder.
    All because one side of the new headphones doesn't work.
    We have decided not to purchase any more Blackberry products. I was ordering a Classic for my son. He's gonna have to choose an android.
    Sucks.....
    I am glad our corporate Blackberry's are handled by our T/P. However, when I am due for my upgrade in 3 months, I will not be getting a Blackberry.

Z30-Z10-9900-Playbook
    02-16-15 03:39 PM
62 123