hi everybody! I'm thinking about switching over from my lg optimus one to a blackberry. the reason i want a berry is for the social plan, i dont have a data plan for my lg so am stuck with using wifi. anyway, for my needs (facebook, twitter, bbm and text/talk) do you think the curve 3g is a good choice? i could leave koodo and get a bold 9780 but im not sure if it would be worth it or not. the only thing i really like on the bold is the flash and better screen/keyboard. any feedback would be great. thanks a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-11 05:24 PM
    get one of the new blackberrys... trust me... dont get an older one... the new devices with OS7 are 100 times better then previous generations... it may cost a bit more in the beginning to get one but you will not regret it...
    08-30-11 05:28 PM
    I would grab the bold 9900 if you can afford it. it's sick. otherwise the new curves look really good as well.
    08-30-11 05:30 PM
    it will cost me 300 to get the new curve on koodo. twice as much as the 9300. hmmm lol 150 to cancel my koodo and go with virgin but then i have a bigger tab to pay off and still have to pay for the phone on top of the cancelation but that's still cheaper than the 9360 on koodo. choices choices.

08-30-11 05:33 PM
    then i would say wait... personally the older BBs do not compare... and while you are using the older one, trust me you will have envy of everyone else and kick yourself in the **** for not getting a newer one when you had the chance....

but i do however suggest this

find a store with live demos, go in and try each BB you are considering... then make a decision based on what if right for you... we can tell you all day and night to get something, but if its not what you want/need then well you get my point
    08-30-11 05:59 PM
    thanks for the advice!

08-30-11 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD