This probably is a really noobish question but I can't seem to find a answer or information about this anywhere on the site really. I have searched and tried to dig around a little bit myself with Google but haven't came up with any answers to what I'm looking for really.

I'm new to Blackberry. I've only had my first one for about 4-5 months or so. I know the difference between BIS(Blackberry Internet Service) & BES(Blackberry Enterprise Service). I have a basic understanding of what they are.

I created a @vzw.blackberry.com EMail account. I also have my one personal @ymail.com account setup with my blackberry.

Now with all this talk about BIS 3.0 having been rolled out and what not it made me search and try to figure out a little more. I found a site [HERE] that has to do with BIS but asks for a account or to sign up.

Should/Do I need to create a account? What does that do if I were to? Do I need to do anything on my device with this new version of BIS having been rolled out?

I'm just really lost about what BIS is exactly and how much I have to worry about it. I know BIS is basically has to do with all of my data but thats about it

Any information is greatly appreciated,
    -Russ03
    03-29-10 11:44 PM
    There is nothing you need to do. Your email address will stay active and BIS will
    happen without any intervention on your (or anyone elses) part.
    03-29-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD