Just looked again, I seriously cant believe TMO have split internet and email up.
    �10 a month for email and internet. �5 for each service.

Gawd bless Orange lol
    Just so you know, orange is pretty much the same price.

Orange

BlackBerry� email
    remove �4.25

Unlimited Mobile Internet 5GBP
    remove �4.26
    12-06-09 10:58 AM
    Just so you know, orange is pretty much the same price.

Orange

BlackBerry� email
    remove �4.25

Unlimited Mobile Internet 5GBP
    remove �4.26
    I have 2 tariffs with them on BIS, its �5 inclusive. The unlimited internet is a seperate thing. Never been charged anything extra. The Panther tariffs include data

As for the TMO cap, I know there is one, thats what I mean about their useless staff.
    12-06-09 11:14 AM
    please dont tar us all with the same brush mate. i know my stuff when it comes to blackberry and im a member of TMO staff.

also. flext from tmo includes webnwalk (which is a data package) for free.

so you can get �5 for unlimited data and blackberry (i know unlimited is a term thats thrown about a lot)
    12-06-09 11:45 AM
    please dont tar us all with the same brush mate. i know my stuff when it comes to blackberry and im a member of TMO staff.

also. flext from tmo includes webnwalk (which is a data package) for free.

so you can get �5 for unlimited data and blackberry (i know unlimited is a term thats thrown about a lot)
    lol im not tarring anyone mate. But it was a rediculous conversation to have had with someone, who may I add opened the conversation by immediatly trying to sell

Glad you have mentioned the flext tariff though, as hopefully some of the TMO users on here will benefit from the savings.

However I DO have internet/mail for �5 on my Dophin tariff And for free (inc on the talk plan) on Panther @ �19 a month

The term unlimited from all ISP's, mobile carriers etc is almost shameful, not hard to just say 500mb or 1gb lol

No offence intended.
    12-06-09 11:50 AM
    Since the US carriers were already mentioned ($30 including what I have, AT&T), I'll add in that if you could pay as you go for data, it's $.01/kilobyte.

However, without a Blackberry BIS/BES plan, you won't have access to their services and only basic data transfers (like MediaNet, etc.)
    12-06-09 12:02 PM
    lol im not tarring anyone mate. But it was a rediculous conversation to have had with someone, who may I add opened the conversation by immediatly trying to sell

Glad you have mentioned the flext tariff though, as hopefully some of the TMO users on here will benefit from the savings.

However I DO have internet/mail for �5 on my Dophin tariff And for free (inc on the talk plan) on Panther @ �19 a month

The term unlimited from all ISP's, mobile carriers etc is almost shameful, not hard to just say 500mb or 1gb lol

none taken man.

did you phone the Customer service number or the sales number from the website. that will probably depend on the sort of reception you got from the agent.

as a member of staff. i pay 0.00 p for my entire plan.
    12-06-09 12:06 PM
    lol ok ok show off.
    I have a number of tariffs, so pay quite a bit lol. But I get treated well.

Na, didnt phone anyone. In fairness its not like I was gonna buy anything. Was not even gonna do the chat, but it popped up and I could not resist haha.
    12-06-09 12:16 PM
    ah it was the webchat - you were speaking to a sales advisor.

also i feel we have totally hijacked this thread.
    12-06-09 12:27 PM
    ah it was the webchat - you were speaking to a sales advisor.

also i feel we have totally hijacked this thread.
    diegonei wont mind.... will ya mate
    Besides, I think its clarified a point about TBO and their BIS
    Just to make ammends, answer this one lol.
    You said Flext includes data, how much do the Flext tariffs start at? They all looked expensive online.

I love sales advisors, same as in the company I work for, so few of them have any product knowledge lol
    12-06-09 12:33 PM
    Ofc not! stay off topic till somebody comes to answer my question
    12-06-09 12:36 PM
    Ofc not! stay off topic till somebody comes to answer my question
    I knew you would not mind lol.

Hey talking of staying off topic, did you get your think sorted with Orange in the UK ? All working ok now ?
    12-06-09 12:42 PM
    I knew you would not mind lol.

Hey talking of staying off topic, did you get your think sorted with Orange in the UK ? All working ok now ?
    We just won't stop talking on BBM if that's what you mean lol.
    Yes, everything working as it should, was a matter of finding the username.
    12-06-09 02:00 PM
    Excellent. Still very wierd but glad you have sorted though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 03:31 PM
    i know us sticks consistanly 29.99 and 44.99 for bes, i wonder why we have to pay so much. thats crazy
    12-06-09 03:34 PM
    So guys, what about India and the other parts of Asia? I've seen people from those parts here on the forum. How much is BIS around there?
    12-06-09 10:00 PM
    Several French discount carriers offer BIS for either �1/month or for free. That should give an idea of what RIM is getting.
    09-07-12 11:40 AM
    $8/month unlim - Orange MD
    09-07-12 01:45 PM
    Thanks for unearthing a 2009 thread, we all thank you.

A lot has changed in BIS prices since then. No need to bring this dead thread up.
    09-07-12 05:28 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD