Hi all,
    I'm trying to get my Pearl sync'ed with a diffrend folder than inbox (using BIS).

Why? We have an Exchange Server and I have several server based rules that are moving mails to diffrend folders. The side effect is that those mails will not be send to the Blackberry because it's syncing only the inbox (thanks to BIS).

Since I can't leave all mails in my inbox (because I get a lot and need structure), my idea was to copy all incomming mails server based to a new mail folder "bb-mails" and to have that one synced with the BB.
    But I haven't got this working.

Has anyone an idea how to deal with that?

Thanks a lot &
    cheers
    Annowob

PS: using BES would solve the problem (thanks to folder redirection) but is awfully not an option.
    PS2: forwarding all mails to another mail account and syncing that is also not an option.
    02-28-08 01:51 AM
    Were you able find a solutions for this?

I have the same problem.
    05-06-11 07:50 PM
    Welcome to the forums both of you.

As I understand BIS, it is not possible to do what you want (if I am wrong, somebody please correct me).

I can think of a workaround thou: Add a dumb email account to the device and have the rules forward a copy of the email you're getting into the mailboxes to that email.

EDIT: I just noticed annowob will never read this message...
    05-06-11 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD