As of 2:40PM, i'm still not getting my gmail pushed. I have Verizon pearl on BIS. It's frustrating me to no end.
    Anyone know the reason why this is happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 01:42 PM
    I still am not getting the gmail to push to my Verizon pearl. Does anyone who have inside info tell us what the heck is going on? These stuff used to not bother me but since the crackberry days, it erks me to no end.

02-21-08 02:38 PM
    with verizon, i can send ok and receive it to my laptop, but the message 'status' says 'failure to connect to network' or something like that, even though the message arrived in my pop3 acct on the laptop... but the reply back is still out there in the matrix...thus no new ones...
    02-21-08 02:45 PM
    I've been getting my gMail all day without issue. BIS with Verizon.
    02-21-08 02:51 PM
    I seem to be ok now???

02-21-08 04:35 PM
    Sorry for the double post before. I had to install gmail app at least temporarily to get my gmail. My yahoo account works fine, so is it safe to conclude that it's gmail issue?

02-21-08 04:38 PM
    my gmail is still very sporadic.. i'd get maybe one out of 4 or 5 mails delivered to me.. i changed it so that gmail would be forwarded to my verizon blackberry mail acct so i won't have to worry about mails not being forwarded to me.. but am i the only one still having gmail issues?
    02-22-08 01:08 PM
    Hi!

I am unable to receive my gmail email or my blackberry email. I also am getting a "unable to connect to the internet" message. The last time this happened was when the major outage last week. It was working fine for me earlier this morning and all week long. I have never had a problem with gmail unless it is related to a blackberry outage. I am using the Pearl and with Sprint service.
    Last edited by Yoopy; 02-22-08 at 03:37 PM.
    02-22-08 01:33 PM
    My email was slow
    02-22-08 01:51 PM
    Well, mine is now working. I sent the service book to it. This is the first "real" issue I have had with it. I also looked in my "network connection" and my Blackberry Internet Connection was somehow "off". I even took my battery out to reboot my phone. Not sure how the internet service was turned off. I know I didn't manually do that.
    Last edited by Yoopy; 02-22-08 at 03:37 PM.
    02-22-08 02:04 PM
    I've had my BB for a few weeks now with no problems. I installed a memory card today and ever since then my phone has had low signal or "searching for network". I am at home and have not had any trouble having a signal here so I'm a bit concerned. I've done a hard wipe, a reboot, took out the memory card, but it's still having trouble staying connected. My husband isn't having any trouble with his signal.

It's about 6 hours later and my signal is full strength and all is well again. Must've been a little glitch today.
    Last edited by anastasia12578; 02-22-08 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Updating
    02-22-08 02:59 PM
    Sorry for the double post before. I had to install gmail app at least temporarily to get my gmail. My yahoo account works fine, so is it safe to conclude that it's gmail issue?

My Gmail stopped receiving late night on 2/22. My blackberry email and AOL email still works fine on my Pearl, so it has to be the Gmail. BTW, I'm pretty sure I have all the right settings on my gmail for POP. I've even tried sending the service books a few times. Only one email was received for my gmail since 2/22.
    Last edited by tranceformer; 02-24-08 at 10:25 AM.
    02-24-08 10:22 AM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD