Hello, I'm from Brunei and there's no BlackBerry Service here. I would like to ask is it possible to register BIS in another country using the provider there which provides blackberry prepaid service (in my case Malaysia). And then when I come back Brunei and use BBM over wifi? The m'sian town is just 30min drive from my place so topup for the phone is not a problem. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 04:35 AM
    Been having the same problem as I have no BB support where I live but I got it working just yesterday
    Go to bb.anworm.com follow the guide there
    As I said the browser works but no MMS til now as I'm still looking into it.

05-31-10 05:04 AM
    I followed the guides from anworm from the first time I bought my bb.. So everything is fine. Suck to live in the only country in the region where there's no bb service but all the regional countries have BB! I just wwant to use BBM so is it possible to use the method from my first post? :/

05-31-10 07:03 AM
    Suck to live in the only country in the region where there's no bb service but all the regional countries have BB!
    Sorry to read about your woes. Here they just complain about the cost of the BlackBerry service. Waaaaaaaaa! BlackBerry internet service is soooooooo expensive!
    05-31-10 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD