BIS email lag
I have been looking for an answer to this question and not finding one.
Why is it that any emails sent to me either my private email account or my work email account take so long to reach my BB 9810 phone. My co-workers laugh at my BB phone when they receive emails 5 min before I do. They have iphones and android phones. Does anyone else have this problem. I have AT&T but so do my co-workers.
Thanks for you time.
01-11-2013, 12:35 PM #4
- 34,435 Posts
If it's gmail, they're Jefing up the push process. Besides, you'll have the last laugh when their personal info is compromised, on a much less secure system.WAPers do it With A Passion
Z/Q10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-11-2013, 12:36 PM #5Phones:
- 5,164 Posts
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- 01-13-2013, 10:38 AM #8
- By ebarne in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 12Last Post: 12-19-2010, 02:53 PM
- By kvozel in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:03 AM
- By renda-10 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2007, 11:19 AM
- By AlBaron in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:02 AM
- By sneakersteve in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:47 PM