Hello all...I do not pretend to understand the whole Blackberry service so here is the scenario
- BB Curve
- Data Plan (not BIS/BES service)
- Service with a Canadian carrier that does not sell BB devices or service
- my own personal domain and email addresses
Without using webmail or the Gmail client to access my email:
- Are there BIS/BES providers independent (third party) of the phone carrier that can provide BIS/BES services?
If yes, then:
- would the (push) email work just as it does with carriers that sell BIS/BES data packages (Rogers, Telus etc.)?
- would any of the other services work as well (BB Pin, BB Maps, BB Browser etc)?
I would appreciate any additional suggestions/advice (no, I cannot switch carriers for now).
Thanks in advance...
Last edited by loconite; 10-10-08 at 01:09 PM.
Reason: spellign errors
APPTIX is the one I was looking at as well...
I am a complete NooB at this so could you please explain the process a bit? Also, does BB Pin, BB browser, BB Maps etc. also work with this?
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.