04-05-10 07:29 AM
- I'm not sure what you are asking for. BIS doesn't always, in a native form, sync contacts.
manage email > google > sync options and see what it says...
I use Google Sync.... works better IMHO.+
and just for the record book EVERYTHING on a BB is done via BIS/BES....
slacker, score me, facebook, twitter .... doesn't matter.... BIS/BES is the substructure that blackberries run on.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com03-31-10 02:02 PM
- i downloaded this yesterday for my calender
but i have a problem it wont work i tried to sign in and then it says "logging in" but nothing happens it just stays there; and can i just do my calender only? i dont want to sync my address book i alrealdy do that with windows contacts from when i had my iphone03-31-10 02:34 PM
- now question you know how you can share calenders with people with google calenders how can i make it so that my wife and i can share our work schedules when we are on seperate gmail accts or do i have to create another calender on my acct and choose when to sync that one?03-31-10 02:50 PM
- now question you know how you can share calenders with people with google calenders how can i make it so that my wife and i can share our work schedules when we are on seperate gmail accts or do i have to create another calender on my acct and choose when to sync that one?
Check this out
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com03-31-10 02:59 PM
- Check this out
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
thanks again im gonna teach my wife how to use google calender and set up an email acct for her03-31-10 03:44 PM
you scroll to the bottom of the all the way to the bottom you you'll see sync these calanders
click on your email below that
and you'll see all the calendars tied to yours.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-02-10 08:29 AM
just make sure to use your Google Account to put stuff in, or it won't show up.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-02-10 10:03 AM
How do you get these shared calendars to show up in different colours on your BB calendar? I have been sharing calendars with my wife, through google sync, for over a year now and the events only show up the colour of my google calendar.
thanks in advance,
Lawrence04-02-10 11:11 AM
2nd option, uh.... drawing a blank here. I know there's a way.
Wow, this post is unhelpful so far....
I think without the app you can't do it on new OS04-02-10 12:29 PM
if you and you wife are sharing one account, you cannot separate her colors from yours, you need to have two separate calendars to do that
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-02-10 12:33 PM
- Just to clarify, I use my gmail account as my primary email/calendar on my blackberry. My wife uses her gmail account as her primary email/calendar on her blackberry. We both use google sync to sync blackberry to google calendar. We share our google calendars. On my google calendar it shows different colours depending on who's calendar the event comes from. When I sync back to my blackberry it only shows the colour of my gmail calendar. I have both calendars listed in google sync.
Was wondering, am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way?
Lawrence04-02-10 05:12 PM
- this is a dilemma that im having too and also is it a 2 way sync b/c when i try to add a new event on the phone it doesnt show up on google after i do a sync
and my wife's calendar doesnt show up in calendar options with my email accts either to do the color thing
now i have doubles of every event of my calendar in the berry any way to wipe out the calendar and start over?
Last edited by jr369; 04-05-10 at 07:54 AM.04-05-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD