Hi guys,

thanks to an issue VF UK created they recreated a BIS account for me. Now here is my dilemma. I updated to the latest version of AppWorld and updated and reinstalled quite a few of my programs. As usual my BB bricked itself and got stuck in a boot loop. So after re-installing the OS via desktop manager I found out that my BB wouldn't download my old emails from the point in time when the BIS account was activated.

So as example
    VF UK created my BIS account 01st April 2012
    22nd October BB would download messages from 01st April until 22nd October

3 days ago I had to re-install my OS but all the messages since 01st April are not downloading. My device was downloading messages in the past. I removed and re-added accounts and registered the device via host routing table and resent the service books (didn't delete them all tho). Could someone please help me or let me know why this isn't working? Google did return a lot of results but none of those issues were related to mine. Well not exact enough.

Anyone's help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
    10-26-12 01:25 PM
    BlackBerry do not 'sync' in the traditional way, rather push email to the handset from the point of adding the account. An update to BIS meant the FIRST time you add some webmail accounts they will pull in the past 2weeks or so worth of email, but only the one time.
    10-26-12 03:51 PM
    There is a way to get all your emails back, move all emails to a temporary folder then move them back to inbox, they will all be delivered to your BB. Only problem is they'll show as being received that day.
    10-26-12 04:24 PM
    BlackBerry do not 'sync' in the traditional way, rather push email to the handset from the point of adding the account. An update to BIS meant the FIRST time you add some webmail accounts they will pull in the past 2weeks or so worth of email, but only the one time.
    Yes but in that case I should be having a few hundred emails. My BIS was set up 2 months ago (as someone messed something up) and all those emails should've been pushed in then. Which they didn't

@belfastdispatcher Thanks will probably have to do that. Thanks for the advise as well.
    10-28-12 04:53 AM