I'm currently using OS 4.5.0.46 and enjoying the benefits of HTML emails since the update of BIS to 2.5.

However, I've noticed that since the update, if I delete an email on my BB, I no longer get the option to "Delete on Handheld only", "Delete form HandHeld and Server" or "Cancel". The only options are to "Delete" or "Cancel".

Soooo, it appears that if I hit the "Delete" option on the BB, it only deletes it off of the BB because I still get the email on my computer. Is there a way to delete the email from both the BB and the Server at the same time as before?
    06-30-08 11:02 AM
    Did you check your email reconciliation options?
    06-30-08 11:05 AM
    No I haven't checked that yet. I was assuming that I would have to do something with that but wasn't sure. I will see if I can figure that out. I know on DM 4.5 there is an added option to sync emails too so I'm sure that comes into play as well.
    06-30-08 11:15 AM
    Oh STUPID ME!!! I found the solution...under Email Options --> Reconciliation --> Delete ON, I just changed it to "prompt for Mailbox and Handheld"

Now I'm embarrased!

Edit: There is a "Wireless Reconcile" option that you can set on or off. Does anyone know how that works?
    Last edited by jimmers; 06-30-08 at 11:21 AM.
    06-30-08 11:18 AM
    No need to be embarrased, that's what we're here for bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 11:22 AM
    No need to be embarrased, that's what we're here for bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Jason
    06-30-08 11:51 AM
    I tried messing with the "Wireless reconciliation" and "Reconcile Now" options but either I don't have it set up properly or it doesn't work for BIS because anything I try doesn't seem to do anything.

I know wireless push wasn't a feature of BIS in the past but since the options are listed now that maybe it was an added feature of the upgrade to 2.5.
    06-30-08 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD