Seems like something they might have fixed on new versions. Is there anyway of binding the speaker phone to the convenience keys? When I look under convenience key options the speaker phone isn't an option on my 8330.
    10-05-09 06:07 PM
    It's already on the keyboard over the currency sign. It's always dedicated to that so no need for other keys.
    10-05-09 06:09 PM
    I know that but its a tiny button which isn't very handy.
    10-05-09 06:10 PM
    I don't think you can do that unfortunately.
    10-05-09 11:16 PM
    How much do you use the speaker phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 11:24 PM
    If you are using the speakerphone in the car, perhaps you might consider getting a Bluetooth speakerphone that will automatically route your calls through the BT speakerphone?

10-05-09 11:38 PM
    Seems like something they might have fixed on new versions. Is there anyway of binding the speaker phone to the convenience keys? When I look under convenience key options the speaker phone isn't an option on my 8330.
    Why do you need it on a convenience key? It's right on your keyboard right next to the enter key. You get a call and hit the speaker key (doubles as dollar sign) and you speaker phone works.
    10-05-09 11:55 PM
    It isn't an option. It really wasn't necessary due to the dedicated key being already provided.

And currently, no, it isn't an option on newer devices, either.

Once you adapt, clicking it isn't a problem.

10-06-09 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD