How many of you, I wonder, want the Bold because of its larger size as one of the main reasons?
    I've made reference to this in comments I've made before on this website. I like the bigger, older Blackberrys. I'm not a giant or anything, but I do have sausage fingers. I think the screens are too small too. Except for the Storm. Which brings me to the Bold. Its the largest of the newer bb non touchscreens and as we all know ATT has it. By the time VZW gets it, it won't be the same size, I just know it! The micro-fanatics will prevail again.
    By the way, I saw Nextels newest BB yesterday. The last model, what's it the 8700i? I'm not sure but you guys know what I mean. Oh my God was it horrifying. SureType, scroll wheel, buggy as a Florida swamp yet - the thing was HUGE, In comparison to my curve. I don't know why they did this but they tapered this large phone down so much that they had to put a SureType keypad on it. What a waste. Not to mention its a Disconnextel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 05:39 AM
    actually i think your wrong...

The niagra is supposedly heading to verizon which is the "verizon version of the bold"

pretty much the same size...

if you want verizon wait it out it will more then likely be a nice device.

search "blackberry niagra"
    11-29-08 06:32 AM
    The Niagara will indeed be more robust than the last handfull of 8000 series devices. It's supposedly going to be a cross between the 9000 and the 8830WE. You'll have the size, speed and screen resolution of the Bold, plus it'll be a World Edition (global roaming) device that's also wifi capable.

I haven't heard anything about it being an exclusive, so Sprint will probably release it a few months after Verizon does. I can't wait!
    11-29-08 07:39 AM
    I'm 6'2 with large hands & long fingers so I love the size of my 8830. I'm hoping sprint does get the niagra sooner than later.

11-29-08 07:55 AM
    I wish I had the Bold because of it's size, screen resolutuion, wifi, keyboard feel, and most of all speed. I probably wouldn't want anything larger than the Bold. I don't want a phone booth hanging from my hip.

11-29-08 08:32 AM
    ^same for me as well.

11-29-08 08:46 AM
    I do like the size of my bold. I actually feel like I spent money on something. Don't get me wrong I love my pearl but this size of the bold is much better in my hands.

11-29-08 09:11 AM
    The bold has some more weight to it but it's not much wider than 8310. I find the keyboard nicer.
    11-29-08 09:26 AM
    I wish I had the Bold because of it's size, screen resolutuion, wifi, keyboard feel, and most of all speed. I probably wouldn't want anything larger than the Bold. I don't want a phone booth hanging from my hip.
    You're gonna want that phone booth the next time you need to change into your super suit!
    11-29-08 01:33 PM
    1 2 MaNy, if what you say is true, I'll be very satisfied. As long as its wide and large.

11-29-08 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD