hi all ,, i just wanted to give the thanks for blackberry and bbm dev,,in the begging i have my z10 and was like oh what is that i cant install apps i cant find what i want should i change or give it a chance ..then i gave it a chance and started to try leaks and i like and i even didnt know what is the leaks for anyway i noticed that the device getting better performance with the leaks but i still need apps actually im not an app guy who installs many apps on the device just normal user but the most important app for me was viber to keep in touch with my family abroad and was thinking to change the device just for this reason actually...but i said i would wait a little more and enjoy the good of the device and i did then i installed a leak that allows u to install android apps and in end i got the viber working i was so happy cos i save mony calling abroad and etc ... but in same moment i though why blackbery cant get us a native viber app or apps just like other platforms and native and no need to install android ,, but for me i didnt care that much cos what i needed is viber ,,then when the bbm voice saw the light and got shined on other platoforms first thing i did telling my people abroad to install it and they did and now we can conect even better than viber anytime and no need to b even conected to wifi ,, and now i UNISTALLED viber from my device cos i really dont need any android app anymore ,,what blackberry does bringing bbm voice on other platforms is something makes me feel so good to b in touch always with my people anytime we want ,,,and thats why i give the big thanks to bb and bbm dev.and wish them the best of luck in the future ,,and also wud give the thanks for crackberry cos they have been always here to help and support,,and now i would say i wouldnt change my device for nothing and when my contract ends i will get another blackbery

sorry if i took so long but just wanted to give thanks and i think we all owe the thanks to bb and crackbery for always being with us and supporting us and helping us ...

thanks again ...
    ZedMacahan and jakie55 like this.
    02-15-14 12:32 PM
    Holy paragraphs

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 and cleaverton like this.
    02-15-14 12:32 PM
    Punctuation is your friend.
    02-15-14 12:37 PM
    I don't believe I could have done a better job at expressing my gratitude to Blackberry myself.
    Well done!!
    02-15-14 12:46 PM
    Xales,
    I inhaled at the beginning and xhaled at the end of your mini-mantra! Good job!

? Q1o
    02-15-14 02:23 PM
    A wall of text. But OP makes sense. Gg BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 04:27 PM
    I appreciate the OPs enthusiasm. BBM Is simply brilliant. I started to really put it through its paces when I was doing the world traveller thing. It never failed and I was in contact with home everyday. The screen share allowed me to share my pictures in real time. The cross platform compatibility allows me to talk/message family members. Just started using glympse yesterday. Very useful when you are on the road.
    This is my number 1 App. Nothing compares.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 04:38 PM
    Smh why do you assume English is the OP's original language

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 10:49 PM