Just want to thank all of you folks for the help and advice to a ' newbie ' BB owner. Even though it may be a low end device ( 8520 ) I am hooked hahaha. My dear lady thinks it has been grafted on to my hand, but is envious, she recently got an Android and is already fed up with it. Long may BB reign!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 04:01 AM
    Uh-oh ... can open, worms everywhere ...

Low-end, high-end, doesn't matter, as long as it does what you need it to do.

Congrats and good luck with the new toy!
    01-23-11 07:54 AM
    Glad you like it man. Wait an 8520!!!

01-23-11 08:02 AM
    Weather its a low end or a high end the satisfaction is most important. My first BB was the Curve 8330, now I have the Tour 9630. BB phones have a tendency to grow on ya. Because in my part of the world Alltel is being absorbed by AT&T, my phone is being upgraded to the Torch 9800. I have never been disappointed yet.
    01-23-11 07:48 PM
    Just want to thank all of you folks for the help and advice to a ' newbie ' BB owner. Even though it may be a low end device ( 8520 ) I am hooked hahaha. My dear lady thinks it has been grafted on to my hand, but is envious, she recently got an Android and is already fed up with it. Long may BB reign!

Umm... Wow... This has left me speechless. Are you sure it's an 8520 and not an iPhone or Evo or something? Curves make babies cry.
    01-23-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD