Just luking around gsmarena. And I found this.
    BlackBerry Z20 - User opinions and reviews

BlackBerry still going to make devices with those
    Snapdragon s-plus and s-pro processor. Its bit a shame. I was thinking to upgrade my z10 to a new all touch device. Dont think I will do it if spec s are going to be like this. They should use quad core chipsets at least.

Posted via readers chamber on 14 th street.
    01-24-15 03:09 PM
    If you scrape the bottom layer of a latrine and put it on the Internet, you get GSMArena and its ilk.

Just a (bad) rumor, move along.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 03:22 PM
    Hope so..any site that provide right info? Plz suggest me

01-24-15 03:29 PM
    Processor specs doesn't mean much. Iphones still run on dual core procs and outperforms most other phone OS's. It is all in the architecture of the OS.

A badly written code would be super slow, even on a high end desktop processor. I believe QNX is very very efficient.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:06 PM
    Processor specs doesn't mean much. Iphones still run on dual core procs and outperforms most other phone OS's. It is all in the architecture of the OS.

A badly written code would be super slow, even on a high end desktop processor. I believe QNX is very very efficient.

Posted via CB10
    The iphone maybe dual core but its 64bit. There 's no denying its processing power.

However, totally agreed on your points on the importance of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:15 PM
    If you scrape the bottom layer of a latrine and put it on the Internet, you get GSMArena and its ilk.
    Excellent. That's what I call technical precision!
    01-24-15 04:21 PM
    ios is more optimise than qns based BlackBerry os thats why that can perform well on such specs. And im not asking that much.

01-24-15 06:54 PM
    ios is more optimise than qns based BlackBerry os thats why that can perform well on such specs. And im not asking that much.

I think BlackBerry did a not-so-good job whit its bb10, it lacks many things lower level phones have and do, just to mention some: you can't assign a tone to a group of contacts, you can't block specific calls and sms's, you can't disable animations to make the phone run faster, if you start typing a number, you are not presented with the matches from you contacts list (which is made in Android), contacts list has so many issues (missing contact names, flaws in synchronization, duplicates). Having such a powerful kernel as qnx doesn't mean having a well designed os.

BlackBerry's marketing strategy is way low, they are holding 10.3 for devices like Z10 to provide newer products some sort of "differentiation", that sucks.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 10:41 PM
    Even my lil bro lumia runs on 512 MB ram. What can I so bow. BlackBerry should optimise its os so that users can get most out of it. I cant imagine moving to other device . Im a user and its not that bad to ask for more. Every one will benefit from this.

01-24-15 10:49 PM
    Im using z10 and its not all that bad as many people treating like it. They forget that this is first BlackBerry os 10 on a full touch device. But many peiple still lovin it.

01-24-15 10:51 PM