Of course the BB fanboys are going to come out in force on this one, would you expect anything else?
    Actually if you read the comments, most are from users (some that don't use BlackBerrys) that are upset with the generally unprofessional tone of the post.
    shaleem likes this.
    05-01-12 07:29 PM
    wow i cant even read all these comments, theres just way too much to go through there but i got the idea from the first 20 or so lol
    05-01-12 07:46 PM
    BGR pissing me off. I think RIM is going on the right track. And they should shut up if they're just going to say bad things about RIM
    05-01-12 08:00 PM
    Funny, I don't get the same tone from the comments.
    05-01-12 08:20 PM
    Troll thread. Starve the OP.
    05-02-12 12:44 AM
    Look at that Gellar guy tweets... he says that the OTHERS are haters, not him... I stopped reading BGR a long time ago, after a ridiculous article they had on Nokia. Realized there is just a bunch of iPhone lovers who are simply unprofessional.
    05-02-12 03:01 AM
    Lots of haters at the Verge too. Not the writers, but the readers who commented in each BlackBerry related article. Every one of them.

When RIM doesn't release anything, they say RIM is dead. When RIM releases BB10, they say it's too late or RIM is copying windows phone or any similar bulls. I seriously don't understand why they need to condemn RIM when they are holding their Apples in their hand not knowing the awesomeness of BlackBerry.
    TRUE THAT! I can't agree more!
    05-02-12 04:52 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD