I started with Outlook and then switched to Novell GroupWise because that's what we use at work but it messed everything up and I have duplicate calendar entries and my address book entries - many were overwritten. I was pissed!

I am waiting for my new Curve 8330 to arrive on Friday and I want to be more efficient with this. Recommendations? I need mostly a good calendar that I can set up to have repeat meetings, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    suz
    05-14-08 08:07 PM
    Try google calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 09:01 PM
    I started with Outlook and then switched to Novell GroupWise because that's what we use at work but it messed everything up and I have duplicate calendar entries and my address book entries - many were overwritten. I was pissed!

I am waiting for my new Curve 8330 to arrive on Friday and I want to be more efficient with this. Recommendations? I need mostly a good calendar that I can set up to have repeat meetings, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    suz
    I use Outlook for my calendar and contact sync and I've never had any problems what so ever.

What I especially like about the Outlook sync on my contacts is the ability to incorporate people's pictures in your Outlook contact files and have those transfer over and show up on your phone when anyone calls you.

I have pictures now for everyone in my phone book list.

My recommendation is to stay with Outlook. I'm no Bill Gates fan but Outlook does seem to integrate well with my BlackBerry.
    05-14-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD