I would not trade my wife for an 8700. They're like $60 on ebay! Good luck!
    05-25-08 08:16 PM
    Would anybody trade their boyfriend/girlfriend for another blackberry????
    Oh for heavens sakes, I understand the whole love of the BB thing, but this has to be the flat out stupidest question EVER!!

No matter all the good things it does, it is still a got damn telephone, and that should never be more important than people. Sheesh!
    05-25-08 10:43 PM
    I saw the pic of your BB she sent back; clear sign the breakup was ugly. On another note, you got on here all happy and proud of yourself that you dumped her and getting your phone back; yet in the end she's still costing you money.

I wish she were here to tell her side of the story- now THAT would be interesting....

I'm just sayin'....
    05-25-08 11:19 PM
    Oh for heavens sakes, I understand the whole love of the BB thing, but this has to be the flat out stupidest question EVER!!

No matter all the good things it does, it is still a got damn telephone, and that should never be more important than people. Sheesh!
    I AGREE!!!!!

&&

I'm not sure why you didn't just split the lines. I ran into this where an ex was on MY family plan. We broke up. I demanded his **** get to verizon and I signed over the line to HIS name. He then signed taking responsiblity over HIS line, because he didnt want to loose his number. Then your line is now an individual, and his line was also individual with the same amount of time on the contract.

Then you wouldnt have to pay her bill and the BB could have been the "gift" that you gave her.

IMO i think you deserved what you got RE: broken LCD. No matter how bad a breakup is, you need to be mature. If anyone took my cell number from me id be po-ed. You can take the phone but not the number. The correct thing would have been to split the lines give her responsibility for the line, then if you want to be an INDIAN GIVER, take back the BB that you "gifted" to her and tell her to buy her own phone.

Just my 2 cents.
    05-26-08 12:02 AM
    Whew!
    Agreed on the asking for trouble part.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 12:36 AM
    -----

Oh good grief, why do you children keep sharing things that should be reserved for the matrimonial state?

-----
    05-28-08 07:50 PM
    I sang folgers song as well haha

05-28-08 07:56 PM
    Shame the BB had to suffer but at least you won't be footing her bill. I agree that adding a line for a gf or bf is a bad idea but after 3 yrs its not uncommon. Me personally there's not a thing in this world or any amount of money I'd give up my hubby for. He's too precious. (I know, I know...GAG)

05-28-08 08:12 PM
    Shame the BB had to suffer but at least you won't be footing her bill. I agree that adding a line for a gf or bf is a bad idea but after 3 yrs its not uncommon. Me personally there's not a thing in this world or any amount of money I'd give up my hubby for. He's too precious. (I know, I know...GAG)

05-28-08 08:35 PM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD