I love my Bold but am thinking about my next upgrade in a couple of months. I'm a big-time one-handed user. Call me lazy, but I like to lie down on my side in the evenings and watch tv while messing around on my phone, with minimal typing. The Bold is great for that.

Just wondering if any touchscreen phones are good for this, with minimal finger/thumb movements. It also must be easy to hold and operate with one hand (of course).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 11:46 PM
    I would think pretty much all BB's would be easy to type on with one hand. Your hand should be able to wrap around it while typing with your thumb or finger.
    02-02-10 12:19 AM
    Mmm... The Storm for real. I see a lot of people type really fast on it with one hand.

02-02-10 12:36 AM
    Mmm... The BlackBerry Storm for real. I see a lot of people type really fast on it with one hand. But just like hondateg91 said," All BlackBerries are easy to type on".

02-02-10 12:37 AM
    The Pearl was actually pretty decent for one handed use. Your thumb does a lot less traveling than with a full qwerty.
    02-02-10 01:07 AM
    SureType on the Storm / Storm 2 is pretty sweet for one handed typing. And if you're lying on your side just slap on LockTilt and it won't go landscape.
    02-02-10 03:10 AM
    SureType can't be beat for one-handed typing. Of course, the Pearls are a little dated unless you want to wait for the Striker (9100). Other than that, the Storm2's a good bet.
    Last edited by Masahiro; 02-02-10 at 03:16 AM.
    02-02-10 03:13 AM
    for onehanded use i think the pearl is better
    02-02-10 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD