I am looking for some killer headphones for my blackberry storm. Here are my requirements:

Stereo!
    Must be able to answer a call
    Must have music control buttons on cord (like the stock ones, but add a volume control)

Can be bluetooth or corded (if not earbuds, then around the back of the head style as I ride my bike a lot.

Price: I'm not looking to spend hundreds of dollars, but if the right setup is out there, I will spend the money.

So am I looking for a stereo bluetooth headset, or is there a nice set of earbuds out there that will do the job?

Thanks for your time.

Chris
    05-22-09 11:02 AM
    I use a set of Bose earbuds with my Blackberry - excellent sound quality and the earbuds have different size silicone covers so you can customize your fit. I got mine at Target for $99.95, worth every penny.

As far as being able to answer calls...Bose now has a kit that can be attached to existing headphone cords to enable answering calls. It doesn't specficially list the in-ear 'phones but I don't see why they wouldn't be compatible as they have the same size jack. The kit can be ordered at bose.com for $39.98 and comes with adapters for different sized jacks. I'm seriously considering buying some myself as I ride my bike and motorcycle a lot as well.

Not sure this will help but hope it does!

KJ
    05-22-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD