The BB no longer syncs with Yahoo calendar. Any suggestions on a new computor calendar that will sync with the BB phone????
    12-10-10 09:11 PM
    Only ever used outlook or exchange, but it does google I believe.
    12-10-10 09:43 PM
    Yes Google calendar and the Google sync app work quite well. I use them all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 09:54 PM
    I also use google calender but only as a middle man, it syncs great with my blackberry and also syncs with ical on my mac so my calenders are always in sync. Shame it can't do the same with contacts but that may be in the future.

12-11-10 11:21 AM
    Google calender is my saving grace. Soo easy to use and integrate. But dairyberry, you don't need to use google sync now that the new BIS that rolled out a little while ago supports sync with google contacts,calendar, and mail

12-11-10 12:02 PM
    Definitely NOT iCal. I could never get BlackBerry Desktop Manager to play nice with iCal. It's one of my sticking points before giving BB another go.
    12-11-10 12:14 PM
    Google calender is my saving grace. Soo easy to use and integrate. But dairyberry, you don't need to use google sync now that the new BIS that rolled out a little while ago supports sync with google contacts,calendar, and mail

I just read that same thing in another thread this morning. Does something need to be set up on my BB or just remove google sync and BIS automatically takes over?

12-11-10 02:14 PM
    Definitely NOT iCal. I could never get BlackBerry Desktop Manager to play nice with iCal. It's one of my sticking points before giving BB another go.
    I must disagree! I use iCal to sync my life up with my Berries and so far no problems and it works great for me - so I personally would recommend it!
    12-11-10 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD