whats the best BT headset that blocks noise right now? my BT150 jabra has been holdingstrong for 2 years now, impressive for a BT headset, wondering whats a good bt headset that blocks out noise, imcurious abt the jawbone, any decent alternatives aside from jawbone?
    01-07-09 02:59 PM
    Just Bought a Blueant Z9i and a Blueant v1 There both great !!!! First I got the Z9i ....Then later saw the Z1 and had to buy it !!!! Ok I like toys ! But there both very Good and seems to fit better than the Jawbone ! My Face is not fat enough for the rubber Part to make contact that Operates the Voice control
    01-07-09 04:45 PM
    I don't think you can go wrong with either the jawbone or a platonics (sp) ?? LOL
    01-07-09 05:00 PM
    nice lol Blueant looks nice, i see to many people with jawbone lol
    01-07-09 08:35 PM
    Jawbone is awesome, but since it needs that rubber tip to be on your cheek, it didn't do me much good since I work on machines and I can be sideways, upside down or weird positions. But during driving, it was great.

Ended up with BlueAntZ9i, not as good as the JB but 2nd best with dual mic. Between the two, if you move around a lot then Z9i, if not then the JB.
    01-08-09 02:07 AM
    I have the Jawbone adn let me tell you what I found out.

If you have 'facial hair' dont waste your money because it needs to touch your face to work correctly and resting on the hair made it about useless. Works great when I hold it to my face otherwise no one can hear me.

So its back to the old one until the new Motorola shows up.
    01-08-09 04:36 PM

If you have 'facial hair' dont waste your money because it needs to touch your face to work correctly and resting on the hair made it about useless. Works great when I hold it to my face otherwise no one can hear me.

So its back to the old one until the new Motorola shows up.
    Thanks for the note about facial hair and the Jawbone. Rules that one out for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 04:49 PM
    How is the volume of these two/three BT headsets?
    Blue Ant Z9i?
    JB?
    blue Ant V1?

I am looking for a headset with a loud volume as road noise is bad and I need to turn up the volume pretty high to hear.

K
    01-09-09 12:04 PM
    What noise? We have noise? I don't know you, and the noises we make are definitely unique to ourselves. In fact, I don't think we share anything--least of all noise. What a strange thing to say.

As far as all the other posters talking about headsets that block background noise, I couldn't agree more about the Jawbone.
    01-09-09 12:28 PM

If you have 'facial hair' dont waste your money because it needs to touch your face to work correctly and resting on the hair made it about useless.
    There is a simple cure for the facial hair, called a Badger Brush, Proraso Cream, HOT WATER and a Good Old Fashioned Double Edge Razor! *open comb if you have thick facial hair, or one of my personal favorite razors *64 Gillette Slim Adjustable or a Merkur 37C Slant Razor *aka Satan's Razor*!

Sorry for Off Topic, however, I have had a Blue Ant Z9 *loved it at first but now I tried to use it and it is too damned quiet!*, I have the Jawbone 2 *awesome but will say my Charger Cable is a POS and I had to use a knife to fix the charge port because it started melting part of the plastic around one pad* but overall the JB2 is a really nice headset!

Charlie
    01-09-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD