I got the Altec Lansing BackBeat 903. I use them primarily for listening to music and like them because they are small and easy to carry/transport when I am not using them. They work well when talking on the phone too.

The only other ones I even considered, but were more than twice the price, were jaybirds - jb-200.
    i agree. they are great for music and pretty ok for phone. what do you use more, phone or music?
    02-25-10 05:38 PM
    i agree. they are great for music and pretty ok for phone. what do you use more, phone or music?
    I bought them to listen to my music or the radio because I couldn't stand the cords of the non-bluetooth headphones. So I use them most for music/radio.
    02-25-10 05:48 PM
    that looks flimsy...the headband look it will break in half if u not too careful and fling it around. looks like my first hp bluetooth headphone and would break in half in a couple of month of usage.
    Nope, not flimsy at all. Flexible, yes, but no way it will break if ya tried to. Really strong stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 07:24 PM
    I use the Sony DRBT22 headphones and would definitely recommend them. The sound quality is good, volume is good, and call quality is good. I've never had the battery die on me so I'm not sure how long it lasts but it lasts long enough that it's not an issue. I charge them once or twice per week when I think to do it. (My only gripe is that I wish the charger was mini/micro USB but that's a minor gripe.)

I use them on a commuter train and need to crank the volume up occasionally due to outside noise, which the headphones can handle. As for calls, I've never had an issue with not being able to hear a caller or them complaining about not being able to hear/understand me. I talk to my wife on the headset every day and I don't think she even realizes that I'm using it.

These are smaller, over the ear headphones (as seen in the link below) which I like. I'm not a fan of earbuds or of things sticking in my ear in general, and the big totally-over-the-ear headphones are too bulky and get too hot. These are just right. They are $69 in the link but I got them for about half that on ebay.

They fold, also. They don't get really compact, but are perfect for what I need them to do.

Amazon.com: Sony DR-BT22 Stereo Bluetooth (Black)[Bulk Packaged]: Electronics
    02-25-10 08:00 PM
    Motorola S805 out of stock
    03-04-10 08:38 AM
    Motorola S805 out of stock
    Look on ebay. I just bought one from ebay at a great price. Should be getting it sometimes next week.

03-04-10 09:35 AM
    I've used a Nokia BH-903 for well over a year and it does everything to include a display. It will not set off detectors in airports so you arn't taking it off all ofthe time. Very comfortable to use.
    03-04-10 10:42 PM
    I've used a Nokia BH-903 for well over a year and it does everything to include a display. It will not set off detectors in airports so you arn't taking it off all ofthe time. Very comfortable to use.
    This bluetooth headset looks like where u need to plug in another wire headset. And it has long wires. I just don't get ppl who buy bluetooth headset that has long wires or where u need to plug in another wire headset? Doesn't that defeat whole purpose of being wireless? U may as well use the wire headset that ur 9700 came with.

03-06-10 12:34 AM
    I have used the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970 on all my previous phones and now on my BlackBerry as well, the headset has great sound quality.

03-06-10 03:16 AM
    just got my motorola s805 today and this headphone is nice. the only cons i can think of is when playing mp3, there is a slight hissing noise in the background. but if u turn the volume up, u can't hear it. this only happen when i play mp3 and video on my 9700. the hissing noise doesn't happen when i play on pandora or slacker. i can fast forward with pandora with the headphone, but not on slacker. i wonder if there is a bug on slacker?
    03-08-10 11:30 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD