Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth air piece? I'm looking for the following

1. small
    2. universal charger mini-usb or micro-usb
    3. comfortable
    4. decent battery life
    5. pricing can vary but nothing too crazy unless it has multiple functions
    10-08-09 12:38 PM
    Jabra BT8040 is all that, but not sure if still available, they clearanced about 4 months ago.
    10-08-09 12:57 PM
    Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth air piece? I'm looking for the following

1. small
    2. universal charger mini-usb or micro-usb
    3. comfortable
    4. decent battery life
    5. pricing can vary but nothing too crazy unless it has multiple functions
    iTech Clip Music 801 is available now which satisfy all your requirements
    10-11-09 02:54 AM
    I like the Motorola H710. The reasons being that there is no earbud, the speaker sits against your ear rather than in it, I have very sensitive ear canals apparently, and I also like just being able to close the boom to disconnect from the phone and open the boom when I want to reconnect. Great sound quality, too.
    10-11-09 12:40 PM
    10-11-09 12:46 PM
    You should also try a bluetooth headset holder called Blueclip. I really love this holder. I don't have to worry about dropping my headset or losing it because it remains attached to me at all times. I have the retractable blueclip which is awesome and but it also comes in a necklace version.

Great features:
    retractable headset holder
    no assembly necessary
    lightweight but strong
    different blueclip styles
    works with all headset styles
    keeps headset attached at all times

Oh yeah and it doesn't cost a lot and it saves you from having to replace your lost or broken headset.
    The website is NectarAccessories.com and click on Bluetooth Headset Holders.
    10-28-09 05:42 PM
    I just got the Motorola HX-1 48 hrs. ago and it is the best and most comfortable set I have ever had in years of searching. Excellent sound and voice quality according to friends I've called. I truly forgot it was in my ear it is that comfortable. When I first paired it with my Tour it took all of 30 seconds. It was virtually automatic. It's on sale at Sprint corp. stores only. Check it out.
    10-30-09 08:10 PM
    Blue Ant. Check reviews on various vendor websites for feedback on various brands. I did a lot of my checking on newegg.com and settled on the Blue Ant based on their reviews.
    10-30-09 08:21 PM
    I used the Blue Ant for more than a year, it was excellent but it was never just right for me as far as the fit.
    10-31-09 12:20 AM
    I second BlueAnt.

Just two weeks ago, my venerable Z9(flashed with Z9i firmware) finally bit the dust after constant use for 5yrs.!! I was a little devastated... but then I realized how long I've used it with outstanding results.
    I've owned many a bt... but none of them ever did as well, nor lasted as long as my BlueAnt did.

It has now been replaced with the latest offering from Aliph (JawBone Prime), which I got for free from a bud that is a VZW rep. I was quite hesitant at first due to my past experiences with the first two models.... but it seems that Aliph step up and finally made a great product to my liking thus far (besides it was free, you just can't beat that).

But I digress... give the BlueAnt products a shot, I'm sure you won't be dissatisfied.
    11-03-09 04:19 AM
    Not a USB charger (much to my dismay) but I've had fantastic results with a jawbone 2 whether I was on a roadway with jackhammers and highway traffic or I was driving with the windows down things are generally fine for the reciever of my call. I get occasional complaints of wind noise or back ground noise (figure 1 in 50 calls) they were usually solved by stepping away a few paces or partially rolling up the windows or repositioning the earpiece on my head.
    All in all I'm pretty happy with it over the past 2 yrs. If I was in the market now I would get a jawbone prime. Given that the jawbone 2 is working so well for me I've seen no reason to "upgrade".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 10:30 PM
    Great Bluetooth Headset Holders! Limited time Free Ground Shipping!
    Check them out at NectarAccessories.com
    12-04-09 11:12 AM
    I have a Jawbone prime right now but it's going back. Keeps falling out of my ear. I ordered a Plantroics 975 I believe it is. I'll report back on how that works.
    12-05-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD