what bluetooth headset would you buy that you this is the best
    Style, Quality, crystal clear
    01-06-11 08:04 PM
    Blueant Q2 is pretty good.
    I also see Bose has a bluetooth headset that looks interesting, but I haven't tried it yet.

edit. It's also available from the Crackberry store.
    ...and it's A2DP
    Last edited by Jake Storm; 01-06-11 at 09:16 PM.
    01-06-11 09:10 PM
    BlueAnt
    I like the S4 handsfree unit. The best I have used to date.
    01-06-11 09:10 PM
    I use the Plantronics 975 currently. Before that, I used the Jabra Jawbone. Between the two, I think the Plantronics is better.
    01-06-11 09:18 PM
    I like the jawbone icon I use it a lot and no problems. You can get apps for it and listen to music too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 09:18 PM
    Jawbone imo. Its solid, but for more affordable ones Plantronics seem to be the best.

01-07-11 03:10 AM
    Depends of the type you want. I do not like the ones that stick inside of my ear; so I use the Motorola H721
    01-07-11 03:25 PM
    Jabra Blue tooth head sets are the best blue tooth sets in the market. I use Jabra Extreme blue tooth head set with ear hooks and automatic volume adjusting.
    PestPro#IM likes this.
    01-13-11 03:39 AM
    Having bought and tossed maybe 8 different bluetooth headsets I finally settled on the Plantronics Voyager Pro. It is hands down the best I've ever used. I can hear clearly, even in a noisy truck at freeway speeds and the callers always hear me clearly, with no echo or other problems. If you find the right earbud size to fit, this one is entirely comfortable and secure. It's not the smallest or prettiest, just the best, IMO.
    01-13-11 11:00 AM
    Depends of the type you want. I do not like the ones that stick inside of my ear; so I use the Motorola H721
    I'm with you -- only I prefer the Moto H710. The Moto's also have the advantage of using the same charger (micro USB) as the newer BB's
    01-13-11 01:15 PM
    I currently have the Moto H700 for a year now, & its recently giving me a prob-I prefer the 'boom' style Bt, so I will be getting the latest model- the Moto H730. I've always preferred the Moto bt's.

01-13-11 01:45 PM
    I like the Blue Ant T1. Might not be the prettiest but I've talked to a friend who also has one in well over 20mph wind and it sounded like she was indoors, except when pointed perfectly into the wind and then still very understandable, but hear a slight bit of wind noise.
    01-13-11 08:05 PM
    Jawbone and motorola for me. Finally took a chance with jawbone and got the icon for a good deal on amazon. Definitely happy with it and would recommend to anyone.

01-13-11 10:58 PM
    Jabra Blue tooth head sets are the best blue tooth sets in the market. I use Jabra Extreme blue tooth head set with ear hooks and automatic volume adjusting.
    I have a Jabra Extreme, and I am looking for replacement ear hooks. Do you know where I can find some?
    01-22-11 02:17 PM
    Motorola s305 works great and is under $40. Its stereo and comfortable. Music and calls sound great and micro usb charger.

01-22-11 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD