Iv'e used the JB2 and found my old Plantronics 510 beat it soundly for me. I am a truck driver (in and out of truck constantly, window down alot) JB works very well in office indoor setting for me but was lost as soon as the wind got involved. My 510 with windsmart technology and boom mic are far superior for me in my work enviroment. It all comes down to what works for you in your enviroment. I've had the 510 for about 3 years and it is starting to go bad. My wife still uses the JB2 i bought (and loves it) but I will either buy another 510 or possibly try the Plantronics 925 and purchase a windscreen to fit on it and try that. The boom mic is a big must for me.
    Last edited by greeneink; 04-18-09 at 11:03 PM.
    04-18-09 11:00 PM
    Speaking of Plantronics 510, anyone take a look at the Plantronics Voyager Pro?

Looks like a newer version of the 510 for $99 at BestBuy...
    04-26-09 07:15 PM
    Why hasn't anyone brought up the BlueAnt V1? I have it and love it - much better fit than the Z9i! The only problem is that it is rather small and I have already lost one....

But, I highly suggest you look into it.
    04-27-09 01:46 PM
    Why hasn't anyone brought up the BlueAnt V1? I have it and love it - much better fit than the Z9i! The only problem is that it is rather small and I have already lost one....

But, I highly suggest you look into it.
    Pres, there are a lot of us that use BlueAnt BT headsets and they are fantastic! You're right though- they are too small and easy to loose. When I am using mine, it stays in my ear until it needs to be charged.

Part of the problem with loosing it comes from putting it down somewhere and not knowing where you left it.
    04-27-09 02:20 PM
    I have the Jabra BT530 and I'm very happy with it.
    04-30-09 08:04 PM
    I have the Jabra BT530 and I'm very happy with it.
    David, does your Jabra produce any static? Thats always been a big problem with my phones and Jabra headsets.
    05-01-09 08:11 AM
    I have the Jawbone II and the new Jawbone Prime. The JBII didn't fit my ears and no matter how I adjusted the earpiece it wouldn't fit. Now the JB Prime has the new earpieces that everyone is talking about and once you get used to fitting them to your ear they are great! Sound is superior and with JB Prime the unit sounds better when it isn't in contact with your face. With JBII it HAS to touch your face or you loose most of the technology that you are paying a premium for. It's a great headset when fit properly.
    05-14-09 12:04 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD