guys,

which BB do you think is the best for playing games and multimedia experience ?

I am not undermining the usual strengths of the BB,though.
    09-11-09 03:49 AM
    guys,

Storm as of right now. Nicer bigger screen! Be prepared you may get some heat for this
    09-11-09 03:57 AM
    guys,

I will try to be nice on informing you on a secret with BB's, they aren't truly made for gaming or multimedia experiences.

BB's are designed for functionality for business use.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 04:01 AM
    I will try to be nice on informing you on a secret with BB's, they aren't truly made for gaming or multimedia experiences.

BB's are designed for functionality for business use.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Well said!
    09-11-09 04:05 AM
    Well as I have said I’m not undermining the usual Business strengths of the BB devices.
    But I guess a doting father wouldn’t mind watching a short clip of his/her playful baby on the berry or playing a few games waiting at the airport lounge or maybe listening to a fav song while composing the next mail on the berry.
    09-11-09 04:14 AM
    Well as I have said I�m not undermining the usual Business strengths of the BB devices.
    But I guess a doting father wouldn�t mind watching a short clip of his/her playful baby on the berry or playing a few games waiting at the airport lounge or maybe listening to a fav song while composing the next mail on the berry.
    I know your not, its just some user's expect RIM to pump out a phone to exceed other multimedia/gaming phones, which maybe might happen but doubt it.

I don't play games on my BB, nor do I rarely watch videos on it also. Why, I know it really can't handle the process that well.

RIM is all for achieving the highest functionality for business user's, RIM will always improve on how best to serve those user's.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-11-09 04:29 AM
    That said, if I had to pick one, I'd go with the Storm also.
    09-11-09 04:56 AM
    That said, if I had to pick one, I'd go with the Storm also.
    *Off Topic*

Congrats on your Master Status!!! Maybe one day I will be able to walk in your footsteps too.

Enjoy the weekend!
    09-11-09 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD