Great site for exchange server, and also BES service. 123together.com
    No, I don't work for them. Cost about $10 a month. Easy set up and works flawlessly. I have been using it for about a week. I used 4smartphone before. Expensive, especially with BES. Anyone else use 123together?
    03-28-08 07:51 AM
    I don't need this, as I have my own company BES, but I do have a question. What would be the point of using a BES account if you don't work for the company? In order fully utilize the benefits, you would still have to have a BES service through your provider, and then turn over access of your desktop/laptop to a third party to sync up. So I guess i'm not really sure about the service / benefit these guys offer.
    03-28-08 10:14 AM
    Good question... Wondered the same thing myself.
    03-28-08 10:58 AM
    Hi All,
    I saw this thread and wanted to clarify a few things.

The idea of using BES is so that all of your information is saved and synchronized on the server. This way your emails, contacts, tasks etc.. are all on the server and synchronized across all of your devices (BlackBerry, Desktop, Laptop and so on).

Using our service does NOT mean that you have to give us access to your desktop/laptop. You just point your email client to our server instead of your your regular POP server.
    04-04-08 08:49 AM
    Hi All,
    I saw this thread and wanted to clarify a few things.

The idea of using BES is so that all of your information is saved and synchronized on the server. This way your emails, contacts, tasks etc.. are all on the server and synchronized across all of your devices (BlackBerry, Desktop, Laptop and so on).

Using our service does NOT mean that you have to give us access to your desktop/laptop. You just point your email client to our server instead of your your regular POP server.
    Did somebody forget to mention that this is a Shared Server, and the Sale ends 4/15/08 ??????
    Sound like a Bait and Hook to me.
    04-04-08 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD