I am both a newbie to the Blackberry, the Bold and this site, which looks fabulous for acquiring knowledge and information. I have been playing around with my new 'toy' and am pretty comfortable with all its features and functions, but I am having one issue that I couldn't find any discussion about.
    I have synced up my corporate Outlook email to my phone. Everything is coming through, however my meeting notices and events are coming through as emails. As a result, the drop down has nothing in it to reply for 'accepting', 'tentative' or 'decline' responses.
    Anyone out there that can help me? (I'm hoping this isn't a completely stupid question...)

Thanks in advance,
    A newbie
    01-16-09 06:41 PM
    I am dumb about BES but wanted to welcome you properly to the site... WELCOME!
    01-16-09 08:01 PM
    I am both a newbie to the Blackberry, the Bold and this site, which looks fabulous for acquiring knowledge and information. I have been playing around with my new 'toy' and am pretty comfortable with all its features and functions, but I am having one issue that I couldn't find any discussion about.
    I have synced up my corporate Outlook email to my phone. Everything is coming through, however my meeting notices and events are coming through as emails. As a result, the drop down has nothing in it to reply for 'accepting', 'tentative' or 'decline' responses.
    Anyone out there that can help me? (I'm hoping this isn't a completely stupid question...)

Thanks in advance,
    A newbie
    You shoud contact your BES admin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 08:11 PM
    Morganizer -

Thaks for the warm welcome. I can see this site might turn into something of real value.

Thanks
    01-16-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD