View Poll Results: As BES administrator which phone i will go for ????

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • BB Curve 3G 9300

0 0%
  • Bold 2 9700

0 0%
  • Bold 3 9780

3 100.00%
    I have currently started working on BES i want to know which blackberry phone would be good for my day 2 day administration work please specify models with so me specification to choose for
    right from curve 3g to bold2 or bold3 or any
    05-08-11 09:26 AM
    Is your employer paying for the device? If you have a choice, then the 9780 would be your best option.

If you are paying for the device yourself, then you will need to decide what you want based on the features and the costs of the devices.
    05-08-11 11:18 AM
    i am paying for device here in india curve 3g or bold 9000 is costing 300$ and bold2 9700 is costing 500$ bold3 9780 is costing 600$

basically i am exchange administrator have worked on BES previously for clients but now my work enviroment would have BES server 4.1 so would like to know which BB would be best for my work and my pocket as i cant really afford bold 2 and bold3
    05-09-11 09:19 PM
    i am paying for device here in india curve 3g or bold 9000 is costing 300$ and bold2 9700 is costing 500$ bold3 9780 is costing 600$

basically i am exchange administrator have worked on BES previously for clients but now my work enviroment would have BES server 4.1 so would like to know which BB would be best for my work and my pocket as i cant really afford bold 2 and bold3
    if you can't afford two out of your three poll options, then yoju should gave your answer already... Personally, i liked the bold 9000 more than the curve 3g. but that's just me...
    05-10-11 12:31 PM
    Honestly, very little to no administration work is done on the phone itself. The only thing I can really think of that I use mine for is testing policies/deployements before sending them to the general users. Everything else is done on a computer. If you have to support users and explain to them how to use the phones, then I would suggest getting the model the most users would have.
    05-10-11 12:46 PM
    Honestly, very little to no administration work is done on the phone itself. The only thing I can really think of that I use mine for is testing policies/deployements before sending them to the general users. Everything else is done on a computer. If you have to support users and explain to them how to use the phones, then I would suggest getting the model the most users would have.
    That always makes the most sense. You need to know the most common model inside and out. Burn and destroy, then build it up again.
    05-10-11 01:03 PM
    This is absolutely true. I personally would choose the 9780, particularly for the fleet device.
    05-10-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD