- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
BES activation in China ...
We have a BES server setup in Hong Kong and we have several staff working in China, we don't want they consume the Roaming charge so they will use the China SIM /local plan in china for the BB-9800 device.
I have sent an activation email to the user in Hong Kong and I think it could be activated via the GSM/GPRS when his phone in China is connected to the local GSM/GPRS network, however, he tole me it is failed to activate...
Could you please advise how to make it work...
- By rippley5150 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 16Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:17 AM
- By Lgenham in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2009, 01:49 AM
- By Senechka in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:25 PM
- By CFD323 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2009, 05:35 PM
- By jaxx4k in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2008, 12:22 AM