I was riding shotgun with my buddy, totally blasted....long story. So he picks up a friend to talk about some business and tattoo's etc. He had his phone out, didn't give it much thought as he was tapping away and whatnot...Says 'Look at this desing!' I glance over and he peeked into a message, asked in awe 'Is that the Z?!' LOL Told him to check this place out, as it is an amazing wealth of knowledge you can get from here.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-05-13 02:40 PM
    All good today at BJ's as I stopped at the VZW keosk and to my delight found 2 Z10 happy owners and VZW employees! The nice young man rep. told me I should have a screen protector as he promptly pulled out his lovely Z10. Playing the damsel in distress explained how difficult the screen protectors are to apply for me. He offered to do it for me and gave me 3 additional screen protectors and said if I needed help with them he would help me out no charge. Very happy with my screen protector.

Finally feeling some z10 love at VZW.
    05-05-13 05:34 PM
    I've yet to see a Z or Q, but I'm hoping to fix that this weekend.
    Saw a Q in the wild yesterday in Calgary. I have yet to see a Z yet though. They are not so distinctive.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-05-13 05:47 PM
    I saw a businessman talking on a Z10 the other day and I also saw a Virgin Mobile sales rep using one today. It's nice seeing them out in the wild.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBFanatic4Life; 05-05-13 at 09:41 PM.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-05-13 09:26 PM
    I saw several at the Blue Jays game yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:31 PM
    Saw one at cobra night club downtown Toronto last night

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-05-13 10:28 PM
    Orange Line Train Chicago.two Legacy Berries and a Z 10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-05-13 11:12 PM
    So I seen 2 Separate "Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device" emails from My Malaysian colleagues.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 01:10 AM
    Saw a Playbook in the restaurant, yesterday. First one I've seen that wasn't in a store. Wytheville, VA at the TA truck stop.
    05-06-13 08:25 AM
    I saw a football player had one while I was taping his ankle.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 08:28 AM
    i still see quite a few older BB's around Buffalo but no Z's or Q's in the wild yet !

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930...which i pretend is my new Q10 !!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 08:38 AM
    I haven't seen anyone with any sort of BlackBerry in over 6 months.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by trsbbs; 05-06-13 at 10:22 AM.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 09:31 AM
    Recent sightings:
    My daughter's dance recital on Saturday night. There were at least three (that I could visibly see) people that had older style BB Bolds or Curves. Also at the recital I saw two Playbooks. One of whom was trying to take pictures of the dancers with the device. It look as though it was a LTE model.

My new child care provider is rocking a white Z10.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 09:43 AM
    Attendant at the car wash on Saturday had a99xx
    05-06-13 11:27 AM
    I've seen about 10 Zed's in the wild, but the most interesting instance was when a hot girl asked me to take a photo of her and her friends with a white hot Z10 at the Lamplighter in Vancouver

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:39 PM
    I haven't seen a Z or Q in the land of iPhones yet (other then the ones in the cell phone stores and the BB keep moving van), but the guy managing the project I've been working on is an old time BB user and has been waiting for me to get my Q10 so he could try it out, but me being on Sprint, it looks like I won't have one until "later this year"
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 02:49 PM
    Subway restaurant at lunch. Two people sitting by me. One had the z10 another a 9900 with a PlayBook! Love seeing that!!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 05:20 PM
    Just before the Z10 launch, a guy at WPCentral claimed that he had not seen a single BlackBerry here in the UK in the whole of the previous year. When I can see at least 4 on the bus within the space of a few minutes, he either does not recognise a BlackBerry when he sees one, or he was lying.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 06:58 PM
    That's good to hear, that at least they aren't a total mystery in some places. I saw a person the other day using a Torch, and as I commented on it, he kind of cringed with a 'here it comes' look. I asked how it was working for him and he was surprised that I knew what he was using and didn't razz him for being antiquated and out of touch. I let him know I've been a long time CrackBerry member, and then he relaxed, we chatted a few minutes, and he might have even joined as I recommended. I've had a couple of members I've met in real life join up, and I see their names from time to time.
    It will take time to gain traction and the best way is for people to see it and play with it. I've gotten a few curious side glances while using the Z10 day to day so there is a level of curiosity around it. If you want to go old-school with sightings, my bf still uses his Pearl and refuses to give it.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 09:49 PM
    everywhere in waterloo (where they are made, also where I live) obviously haha
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-06-13 10:26 PM
    I work at a venue in Los Angeles and had my Z10 out on the counter and two customers asked about it yesterday. One asked, "Is that the new BlackBerry?" I said "Yeah the Z10." She said, "How do you like it?" I picked it up and flicked through a few screens and turned it around and told her I love it. She said, "That phone is pretty bad a$s."

Another lady saw me flick up someone calling me to ignore their call. She asked, "Hey! How you like yo phone??" I told her I love my phone, and said I've had it since the day it came out and that it's just so cool. She said, "I been seein it on tv and in ads and been wonderin what its like so I just had to ax you." Hear that BlackBerry? Even the urban market is intrigued by yo phonezzz

So if those two people are on these forums, they can say they saw mine
    05-06-13 10:49 PM
    I have noticed quite a few more ads on the rare moments I get to watch the tube. Of course, the shows seen on USA Network have quite a few of them. Burn Notice and Royal Pains(?), as well as a couple of others.
    05-07-13 01:40 AM
    i should also mention that while on vacation recently i saw a couple playbooks in transit from bellingham WA, to maui. and while in maui i saw a few people rocking older model BB phones. at least one of those people was also canadian too as i actually spoke to him (he was from calgary, said the canucks were gonna get swept).
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-07-13 03:50 AM
    Just saw a PlayBook in the wild, helicopter landing base, security guard was playing around. Malaysia.
    I'm not going to bother telling all the BBOS sittings I've had in Asia. Way to many.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-07-13 07:07 AM
    Well, looking around me there are none. Sea of iPhones.

I expect that to change, as it always does, as we get near the city.

Posted from my gorgeous Z10, which got me into being a BlackBerry fangirl again!!!!!!!!!!
    05-07-13 07:17 AM
1,401 1234 ...