Does anyone besids me use their berry to type reports/go on the the web when you computer is right in front of you, and then when on the computer still use berry typing shortcuts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ecooper11; 04-28-08 at 05:48 PM.
    04-28-08 05:45 PM
    depends on the report and yes i'll grab my berry to get online before i do anything else.
    04-28-08 05:52 PM
    Yup, me too, husband thinks I'm crazy typing away on my berry when I'm sitting in front of the computer!!!
    04-28-08 05:53 PM
    Good, now I don't feel left out and I'm doing this right now

04-28-08 05:57 PM
    Absolutely not! EDGE is way to slow for me to sit on the couch and use the web when I can walk 15 feet to my workstation for blazin internets XD
    04-28-08 06:00 PM
    Why is EDGE so slow anyway? I have been a long time Verizon customer and never used EDGE network, but a lot of people say the same thing on the forum.

04-28-08 06:13 PM
    I don't think EDGE is that slow, but it could be faster. It is fine for me, and im on the web all day with my berry.
    04-28-08 06:49 PM
    Edge is like 56k. That's too slow to be productive on my BB like I can my workstation.
    04-28-08 08:07 PM
    I'm a fan of the computer but damn the BB is cobvient.

04-28-08 08:10 PM
    I type my work reports from my berry. It keeps me downstairs watchin my people instead of upstairs surfin cb and ebay.
    Its only a couple reports a day.

04-28-08 08:30 PM
    yeah, if I have a free minute alone in my office I'm on my BB even with the computer right in front of me.. lol. It's like I don't wanna be on the computer since I'm always doing work on it..
    04-28-08 08:33 PM
    I do that! And, I have wi-fi, so my Internet is cable fast at home. =)

I usually have my berry in one hand and am using the computer with the other!
    04-28-08 08:34 PM
    I just love taking my berry with me insted of my laptop. I love my berry!

04-28-08 09:05 PM
    I do that! And, I have wi-fi, so my Internet is cable fast at home. =)

I usually have my berry in one hand and am using the computer with the other!
    lol, May as well have it doing something while soaking up power, it shares my mouse pad and I switch from mouse to 'berry as the whim dictates.
    04-28-08 09:21 PM
    I barley evan crack my laptop open anymore, no real need with evrything in the palm of my hand
    04-28-08 09:23 PM
    I barley evan crack my laptop open anymore, no real need with evrything in the palm of my hand
    funny, my friend just said yesterday his wife asked him if she could have his laptop since he doesn't really touch it anymore now that he has his blackberry....

i dont even open up outlook on my desktop @ work anymore, the emails come just as fast as my tmo.blackberry.net email comes and i will literally sit their and reply and entire email from 1 sentence fore going up to 3/4 paragraphs.
    04-28-08 09:27 PM
    Yeah- I barely even go to my desktop anymore now that I have my bb. Actually the funny thing is, I don't even bother to check my email(well very seldom anyway) on my desktop so ill get alerts for facebook or something on my bb and start using it while sitting directly in front of my pc!

04-28-08 09:28 PM
    I don't check my email anymore too. The bad thing is, people know how addected I am to my berry, so when I don't feel like replying to an email/ text message, people know I'm ignoring them

04-29-08 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD