I'm sorry you're not enjoying some of the HTC EVO 4G's features. I personally love Android though I am an avid BlackBerry user. Maybe you can find a friend who has an old or unused BlackBerry that you can borrow for a while? Check eBay and Kijiji - they are selling phones all the time. My belief would be that if you are not enjoying your phone, you should try and get a new or used one. You are under contract, so I'm not sure what your carrier would do for you. It never hurts to ask, though; and see if you can "choose" from a variety of other similar smartphones instead. Again, I'm not familiar with Sprint; but it's worth a shot to check online. Good luck!
    04-18-12 10:35 PM
    Sell it and get a BlackBerry. That's what I did with my Thunderbolt. Though, I like A LOT about Android. Widgets, big screen, wireless sync, Google app integration, no email truncation, auto loading of images in email, calendar, 4G.

But some dealbreakers brought me back to BlackBerry. I traded my Android for an older BlackBerry and am satisfied.

No need to hate. Trade it.
    04-18-12 10:46 PM
    Derp!
    10Char
    04-18-12 11:02 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD