I'm the type that doesn't answer a private number ever. It has gotten so annoying lately that I'm really about to spend money on an application so I can stop it. I hardly spend money on apps. I've already registered on donotcall.gov but I still receive many blocked numbers so it's obviously people I don't want to talk to.

So I've narrowed it down to these two applications. I've done the trial version of Advanced Call Manager and it was okay. But I wonder about Black/White list. Have any of you used any of these two? And did you encounter any problems? Feedback would be most greatly appreciated.

Advanced Call Manager for BlackBerry - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Black/White List
    05-20-09 12:44 PM
    Iam the same way you are never answered blocked numbers or even numbers i dont know......in my opinion they can leave a message....as for the apps i tried both on my 8350i didnt really care for them as much as i do Antair Call Screener with coupons i got it for about 35.00 Antair works perfectly havent had one complaint
    05-20-09 02:00 PM
    What didn't you not like exactly about those apps that you like bettter with Antair?
    05-20-09 02:08 PM
    Mike cant you just call you cell phone provider and tell them to stop the blocked calls? or does that charge extra?
    05-20-09 02:11 PM
    I cant remember exactly but i think Black/White list i couldnt even get to work .....and call manager i think was ringing a couple times before it would catch it...
    05-20-09 02:11 PM
    Mike cant you just call you cell phone provider and tell them to stop the blocked calls? or does that charge extra?
    I don't think AT&T has that feature. And since it's AT&T, I'm sure they'll charge quite a bit. But at least with one of these apps I could also send specific numbers straight to voicemail too.
    05-20-09 02:15 PM
    Well Antair looks good. I just tried the trial version but the only problem is that when I get the call my screen goes white and doesn't return to normal until I hit the escape button a few times. So I guess this one is out of the question.
    05-20-09 02:27 PM
    I don't think AT&T has that feature. And since it's AT&T, I'm sure they'll charge quite a bit. But at least with one of these apps I could also send specific numbers straight to voicemail too.
    Oh that is awesome. Well BBM me when you figure out which app you are using and how awesome it is...I'm thinking it might be something I would like to get too!
    05-20-09 02:28 PM
    Oh that is awesome. Well BBM me when you figure out which app you are using and how awesome it is...I'm thinking it might be something I would like to get too!
    Advanced Call Manager works pretty good from the trial I tried. You could try it on your phone too for 30 calls and see if it's not buggy on your phone.

Download - Advanced Call Manager
    05-20-09 02:31 PM
    Amber, forget that link. Let me send you one through BBM instead.
    05-20-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD