I have a problem with BeBuzz 4.0 for my BlackBerry Torch..
    It seems like every time I get a text from a custom contact, it blinks their color, then the color I have set for text messages. Is there a way to stop that from happening? I'm using the latest update from Bellshare's site.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk (its been pretty great)
    06-27-11 04:34 PM
    have you turned the LED off from the Blackberry profile settings?
    06-27-11 05:21 PM
    Yeah I have. It's not the default red color.
    Basically I'll get a text from a friend who's color is blue (and my text message color for all other text messages is green), so I'll get a flash blue then flash green.

To make it worse, this doesn't always happen, so I assume when it flashes both colors I've received a text from the blue contact and some other contact... Yet its just the blue contact.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    06-27-11 06:10 PM
    I have the 4.0 as well on os6 9700 and it does the same thing too. I'll get a text from a custom contact with a green led and it'll flash yellow(color set for regular contact) then green. Its been like that ever since I've installed it but it doesn't bother me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 02:56 AM
    Okay I guess I'll just live with it. It isn't that annoying, I just always assume I've received 2 texts from 2 contacts not just 1 text from 1 contact.

(Sent using Tapatalk.)
    06-28-11 11:46 AM
    06-28-11 11:48 AM
    wait a minute, you shouldnt have to live with it. i've been trying to live with it for months. it defeats the entire purpose of the application. mine does exactly what yours does, and goes on step further....it won't stop blinking both even after i read the message. i have to go to "mark all as read" before it triggers the blinks to stop. so annoying. i'm rolling with the 9810 now, didn't happen on my 9800.
    11-09-11 07:27 AM
    has anyone tried the option to CLEAR LED?
    a) app specific
    b) trackpad/keyboard activity
    11-09-11 07:36 AM
    It's probably a glitch in that particular build. It is defaulting to give you the regular text message color, but then once it realizes who the contact is, it gives you the custom LED color for that particular contact. I would think it's something they would address in a later build. Have you looked into it on the Bellshare forums?
    11-09-11 08:05 AM
    Mine will usually work fine nine times out of ten but then occasionally it will do the first flash in the chosen colour and the second in the default red, it doesnt bother me as it only happens now and again and only for SMS, it doesn't happen on BBM or e-mails or FB etc. (This is on a 9800)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD