Good morning! I need opinions on whether I should be using Toodledo or BBTask. I am fairly new to all of this and have read several posts about how to make the various programs work, but still not sure what to do.

I am a stay-at-home homeschooling mother preparing for an international move in the next 6-10 weeks (praying for the latter). I have used MS Outlook for years and like it well enough. I have found, however, that Tasks is not what I need for this move.

Ideally I need to be able to create individual folders, each with it's own "to-do" list. Like one for the pets (vet visits, purchasing airline-approved carriers, etc), one for the children (getting passports, etc), plus many more. My list is going to be so long that I think dividing things up will work best for me.

I am used to setting reminder alarms with Outlook Tasks. I don't like the fact that Toodledo doesn't seem to have this feature, but not 100% sure I have to have it. I mean, I know to check that list every chance I get I also want to be able to easily use this from my Curve while out about and am not thrilled with it at the present. I did see last night that I could sign up to try the Beta and signed up for that. The online picture looks much better.

I haven't downloaded the free trial of BBTask Pro. I am always very hesitant to do that - not sure why. I have looked through the User Guide online and like the category filters and that it can work with Outlook, since I am already familiar with that.

Any thoughts on the two from experienced users? I am (unnecessarily) stressing over this and could use some feedback.
    04-15-09 08:39 AM
    I am an RTM guy, but i am REALLY loving Toodledo/ToodledoBB.
    04-15-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD