i had my bbstorm for 5 months with 11 apps and the iberry theme... its seems after i dloaded all my apps and themes... MY BATTERY I VERY EASILY DRAINED??? help any1 PLEASE!!!!!!
    03-05-09 02:01 PM
    Um... remove those applications? What do you want us to do, send you a new battery? You haven't told anyone anything regarding what you're running, OS version, what themes you downloaded, etc.

So I don't know how you expect anyone to help you.
    03-05-09 02:03 PM
    Help us out a little more. What OS are running? Also, is this recent where you turned the device on and it just was really low. It may just be a glitch and try a battery pull and full charge while off. That may do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kmurph77; 03-05-09 at 02:09 PM.
    03-05-09 02:06 PM
    Um... remove those applications? What do you want us to do, send you a new battery? You haven't told anyone anything regarding what you're running, OS version, what themes you downloaded, etc.

So I don't know how you expect anyone to help you.
    You don't need to remove the apps. 11 is not that much. And he did say iberry theme.

03-05-09 02:08 PM
    You don't need to remove the apps. 11 is not that much. And he did say iberry theme.
    If all of his applications are constantly using the phone then it could easily drain the phone faster. If all 11 applications are Internet aware and updating constantly then the solution is changing their settings or removing the applications.

11 applications is obviously not that much but if they're all using your data connection or doing other things in the background then they can seriously affect your battery life.

He said the iBerry theme but then said he downloaded themes so I assumed he grabbed more that he may be using (something animated? who knows).

Doesn't really matter though; we don't know anything yet.
    03-05-09 02:11 PM
    Kasracer makes another good point about the apps running. Hold down the bb button and see what is. You can probably shut down some you don't need (I forget slacker is running sometimes :-/)

03-05-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD