I purchased my first BB last month and have noticed a few things at work...

I work for a Class 1 Railroad on the east coast and the BB's are the only supported devices. Today while I was on the elevator going to my office, 5 out of the 6 people on the elevator had their faces buried in their BB! Not one of them had a WM PDA or Smartphone!! Most of us were compairing our devices as we went up, sharing emails and web links. Just another way BB is bringing people together.

Yeah I know, not a dry eye out there huh?
    09-05-08 08:19 PM

I work in an office where no camera/web equipped phone can enter the office area So, we all leave the devices in these tiny lockers outside the office. But, to prevent battery drain, most people put the phones on top the lockers. Easily, more than 95% are berries. I was one of the last Treo aberrations We all huddle likes bees in a hive around them lockers almost all day checking our babies.
    09-05-08 08:24 PM
    High 5 for all the BB's!
    09-05-08 08:24 PM
    So here I am laying next to my hubby (who is passed out) checking the latest and greatest on viigo (<3 it btw) and I come across this post.I have a very low key desk job and my co-workers are, well, a bit old fashioned and it seems like every day more and more my bb distracts me just a little bit. (Ok we all know A LOT-a-bit) haha. I see my few co-workers look at me with "I just don't get it" written all over their foreheads. Lunch time has become my bb n me time. What's lunch? Not a tearjerker...but I thought I'd share anyway. I'm an addict and proud of it!! <3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-08 12:11 AM

I work in an office where no camera/web equipped phone can enter the office area So, we all leave the devices in these tiny lockers outside the office. But, to prevent battery drain, most people put the phones on top the lockers. Easily, more than 95% are berries. I was one of the last Treo aberrations We all huddle likes bees in a hive around them lockers almost all day checking our babies.
    88xx = problem solved
    09-06-08 12:55 AM
    Everyone where I work has a BB, all different models but most of them get work calls, etc. on them so we all walk around with our BBs in our hands!
    09-06-08 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD