Just Found This On Blackberry Os...Awesome!
    "This time, it's with the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust. The deal includes 700 BlackBerry Z10s right off the bat with another 1,100 devices being distributed throughout the rest of 2013".
    BlackBerryOS.com - A Day After Signing Deal With The German Government, BlackBerry Reels In Another Big Fish
    jrohland and DuexNoir like this.
    03-06-13 03:13 PM
    Read this article and I was glad to see another big deal for BlackBerry. I don't know why there isn't as much love from USA and Canada. I personally think it is so far the best phone based on the platform. I would love to see the sales figures once and for all especially since you've got too many analysts making up numbers out of their asses.

Posted via CB10
    SirJes likes this.
    03-06-13 04:23 PM
    nice. that is just about 7 000 with this deal and the german govt
    03-06-13 07:18 PM
    Great!!! Keep announcing them and others will follow!!!
    03-06-13 08:30 PM
    Just Found This On Blackberry Os...Awesome!
    "This time, it's with the Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust. The deal includes 700 BlackBerry Z10s right off the bat with another 1,100 devices being distributed throughout the rest of 2013".
    BlackBerryOS.com - A Day After Signing Deal With The German Government, BlackBerry Reels In Another Big Fish
    Wow, wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that folks here made fun of Nokia's press release regarding the Mall of America? You didn't happen to be one of them did you?
    richardat and SirJes like this.
    03-06-13 08:39 PM
    Wow, wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that folks here made fun of Nokia's press release regarding the Mall of America? You didn't happen to be one of them did you?
    Nope i was not....

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:02 PM
    Nope i was not....

Posted via CB10
    Oh ok. Sorry, my memory was playing tricks on me.
    03-06-13 09:43 PM
    Nope i was not....

Posted via CB10
    Well I hope you stood up and defended those who defended that news item! :-)
    03-06-13 09:51 PM
    Well I hope you stood up and defended those who defended that news item! :-)
    Actually i did not see it,would like to though,a link maybe?
    03-06-13 10:51 PM
    Read this article and I was glad to see another big deal for BlackBerry. I don't know why there isn't as much love from USA and Canada. I personally think it is so far the best phone based on the platform. I would love to see the sales figures once and for all especially since you've got too many analysts making up numbers out of their asses.

Posted via CB10
    Many US companies, and probably Canadian too, have been migrating toward, or planning to migrate toward Android and iOS BYOD deployments. You are not going to see all of the efforts and money invested into these migration programs just be flushed and people embrace BlackBerry again quickly. There is plenty of movement in the US Federal sector to embrace iOS and Android too, so don't be surprised that even though BlackBerry now has brought a competitive offering late to the show when you hear some US agencies ditching BlackBerry in favor of others because the work to do that has been going on for a while. BlackBerry is still seen by many in the US as old hat, and antiquated and most people don't know BB10 is coming or exists. BlackBerry has a lot of brand rebuilding to do in the US and it will take time to do that. It will be harder for Government agencies that haven't made the decision to switch yet to switch now because they were probably using the poor developer and app support for BBOS as a way to waiver the FIPS requirements with the other platforms, and now with BB10 that will be a much tougher argument to make. However plenty of high ups have been pushing people to get them iPhones and iPads in hand and efforts to get there have been occurring.
    03-07-13 07:47 AM