- 12-11-2012, 09:52 AM #2
have you gone to appworld and tried to uninstall from there?
no i never have had that problem. only slightly similar thing i had an issue with was after installing a bbm update the icon was moved into a folder that i chose to hide. from the home screen hit the menu button and select show hidden icons and browse around in the folders and see if the icon was just moved.twitter: @eve6er69_chris
- 12-11-2012, 10:48 AM #4
BBM update issues
Try seeing if external blackberry tools detect the app?
If not, maybe try a full wipe-restore?
Oh wait, have you tried rebooting?
Sent from my Nintendo NESThanks For Reading My Post
- CrackBerry Genius
12-11-2012, 10:52 AM #5
- 2,485 Posts
Last edited by RoseBud68; 12-11-2012 at 11:10 AM.BlackBerry Z10, PlayBook 2.1
Sent from my PC using my finger tips...
- CrackBerry User
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM #6
- 14 Posts
Hello, have you figured out how to get it back yet. I don't want to wipe my phone as I have to many text and emails on it and don't want to back it up to reload my old back up files.
Any suggestions?Blackberry Torch 9800
Rogers phone on Fido network
Blackberry Bold 9700
Blackberry Curve 8900
Wifes phone, she loves it and doesn't like change
- 12-13-2012, 11:19 PM #7
BBM update issues
http://rroyy.com/otaarchive/ and download an older version of bbm and hopefully you can get it back.
Sent from my Bold using Tapatalktwitter: @eve6er69_chris
- 12-14-2012, 12:39 AM #8More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
- By oz_insatiable in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:43 AM
- By sdelthon in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:07 PM
- By freakyp in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 37Last Post: 03-28-2009, 05:28 PM
- By vinnie in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 13Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
- By IKaley in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 12:47 PM