- 12-11-12, 10:52 AM #2
have you gone to appworld and tried to uninstall from there?
no i never have had that problem. only slightly similar thing i had an issue with was after installing a bbm update the icon was moved into a folder that i chose to hide. from the home screen hit the menu button and select show hidden icons and browse around in the folders and see if the icon was just moved.
- 12-11-12, 11:48 AM #4
BBM update issues
Try seeing if external blackberry tools detect the app?
If not, maybe try a full wipe-restore?
Oh wait, have you tried rebooting?
Sent from my Nintendo NES
- 12-14-12, 01:39 AM #8
- By oz_insatiable in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-11, 06:43 AM
- By sdelthon in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-10, 06:07 PM
- By freakyp in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 37Last Post: 03-28-09, 06:28 PM
- By vinnie in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 13Last Post: 03-03-08, 07:27 PM
- By IKaley in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-08, 01:47 PM