Unfortunately it seems bbm is stuck between the two world of legacy and the 10 devices. BBM is great on legacy, but not being able to send high quality photos automatically between two z10s is terrible. Also posting low quality group photos is even worse.... and no videos...needs fixed asap. don't understand why in channels you can get higher quality pics but not in groups.
    09-14-13 03:19 PM
    what do you mean by low quality photo's and video's?

and they should remove groups and focus on channels in the first place
    09-14-13 03:29 PM
    No they should not get rid of groups. Group calendars and lists are awesome. I hope they make groups available for cross platform bbm users

via CB10 on ZED10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-14-13 03:34 PM
    what do you mean by low quality photo's and video's?

and they should remove groups and focus on channels in the first place
    If i send a picture to a z10 owner it is low quality automatically, they have to request that i send it again to get a higher quality image. On groups the only images you can share are low quality and you can not share videos in groups.
    09-14-13 03:37 PM
    I wouldn't release BBM unless BBM video is available across all platforms.

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    09-14-13 03:54 PM
    A like that, that's good because you don't always need high quality version.

Saves data traffic

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 04:01 PM

Saves data traffic

Posted via CB10
    I think it would be nice if we have the option whether we want to share low or high quality pictures or not

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 04:12 PM

Saves data traffic

Posted via CB10
    In developing countries i can agree with this, however nobody here wants to send their friends and family low quality pics with their brand new expensive smart phones on 4g lol. big mistake by blackberry needs fixed asap.
    09-14-13 04:12 PM
    Bbm is more than just friends & family

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-14-13 05:15 PM
    Hi OP

I'm sorry but i disagree with your assessment of BBM. It is an excellent messaging app and should definitely go cross platform. They should not remove groups. It serves a different function from Channels.

As far as the quality of the pictures sent from the Z, I see no problem with the sent and received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-16-13 08:44 AM
    I like the low quality pics. Why do I need to use more data every time someone sends a picture? If I want it to be higher quality, I'll ask for it.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    09-16-13 09:19 AM
    I like the low quality pics. Why do I need to use more data every time someone sends a picture? If I want it to be higher quality, I'll ask for it.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with this. I know some pics that I send are not meant to be anything but a snapshot of something interesting or funny.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:24 AM