Hi All,
    Yesterday I just found out that some of my messages was somehow having tick-only status, meaning - as far as I know - BlackBerry server received it, but what's weird: the previous and next messages received just fine at the recipient.
    I got couple of times now already, it's so random, so I need to check my messages right after I sent it, whether the recipient really off (their network was in trouble, they turn off the device, etc), or is it BlackBerry server issue..
    Anyone got same issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 03:58 AM
    Same recipient?

Tick = sent
    D = delivered
    R = they read it

Z30 144GB
    10-23-14 04:02 AM
    Same recipient?

Tick = sent
    D = delivered
    R = they read it

Z30 144GB
    Yup. Let said I send message A, B, C
    R. A
    Tick. B
    R. C

I asked my friend, Confirmed that he didn't receive message B. Weird.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 04:05 AM
    I only get a check mark on Bbm messages sent to an iPhone. He only gets D & R when I whatsapp him to tell him there's a message. Anyone know what the problem is???

Posted via zedten
    10-23-14 04:14 AM
    On iPhone, mostly that happen due to user need to open the app for it to download the messages (app can't run in background). The problem maybe due to the push to notify the user is somehow not working.

As for me, I'm using z30, my friends using z30 as well, q10 and android. What's weird is that only one or some messages got tick :S

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 04:18 AM
    My wife has an iphone and the majority of the time I only see a tick when I send her a BBM from my 9810. I only see the 'R' when she has opened the message. She does receive a notification tone when a BBM message comes in though.
    10-23-14 04:40 AM
    Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

BBM message issue-img_20141023_185402_edit.png

A Tick in the middle of R.

message to iPhone user will be a bit weird, since user need to open the BBM app before the message status become D/R. Since a push itself doesn't meant the message is received at recipient ~ I think.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 06:59 AM
    How is your connection? This has happened to me when I was driving through a dead zone.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 07:41 AM
    How is your connection? This has happened to me when I was driving through a dead zone.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, I'm using wifi, solid 10Mbps.
    As shown in the screenshot, I sent 4 messages immediately, but the 3rd one somehow just got tick while the rest were fine. And it happen to me couple times already. Never happened to me before, I just noticed it yesterday when the conversation going weird, so I checked my older message and that's when I found out that Tick message. After that, more and more Tick only message happened.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 09:27 AM
    My wife had had similar issues to a contact using a Q5. Random messages not received although a check was shown. Not sure what the issue is/was, after she rebooted her Q10 it started working fine again. I have not heard of her having the issue in quite a while although I am not sure if she just doesn't bother to tell me anymore.

Sent while driving from my Crackberry.
    10-23-14 09:49 AM
    This happened to me the other day to another BlackBerry user. The message with the tick on it ended getting sent about five hours later even though the rest of the messages went through fine.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:20 PM
    Well if you only have a tick it means that the message has gone out but it has not been delivered.

If you have a red cross it means that the message is not sent.

A good idea would be to resend the message.

Unlike WhatsApp, even if you get 2 ticks it means that the message was sent & received & read if the other party reply. If not it just means you have sent it but we do not really know where it is.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:59 PM
    Hi Zirak, I'll try restarting, it's been days without any restart for my Z30, it was fine before but maybe this phone getting old hahaha.

Hi Asajh, this was started 2 days ago and yesterday was the worst, so many tick only message in the middle of conversation and that was really annoying, I need to check every now and then.

Hi Loc22, yep I got that. But the problem is why on earth it's the message in the middle that got tick only?? IF my connection was bad, all of the message that I sent should be ticked only or worse Red, and I can check it from Hub, then I know something is wrong.
    BUT, this happen so randomly, 1 from 10 messages that i've sent was got ticked only, and it's in the middle of the 9 delivered message, so I can't checked it from the Hub, I need to open each and every conversation that I had. Are you getting what I meant?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 07:55 PM