I've just updated my BBM this morning and have found a bug. A mate sent me his pin and I figured BBM stops working each time I try to send an invite. Everything freezes.. I've shut down and had a reboot several times but the result is the same. I don't know if anyone has had the same experience. I'm on the official 10.2 and use a Z30.
    12-13-14 06:54 AM
    Hmmmm....I have not heard of this yet. I will try sending an invite and see what happens and post back.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:04 AM
    What OS?
    Sounds like your phone has an issue, not Bbm in general.
    My droid friends love the new release....landscape mode!

This Passport takes me places!
    12-13-14 03:48 PM
    Could be a bbm install issue, try reinstalling bbm via web. Login to blackberry world and login with your credentials

Sent from my Passport
    12-13-14 04:11 PM
    I'm having an issue with notification sound. I have all the BBM notification sound set to "Sonar" but when i receive a "Ping" it give me a different sound. Have checked all my setting and did a hard reset but still the same.
    12-13-14 04:17 PM
    What OS?
    Sounds like your phone has an issue, not Bbm in general.
    My droid friends love the new release....landscape mode!

Phone issue? Just like that? Just cos I updated BBM which was working fine before the update and now have a freezing issue on sending invites to people. I'll take it your comment is meant as a teaser.
    12-13-14 04:51 PM
    I'm having an issue with notification sound. I have all the BBM notification sound set to "Sonar" but when i receive a "Ping" it give me a different sound. Have checked all my setting and did a hard reset but still the same.
    The "ping" sound is set and can't be changed I believe. The whole purpose of it is to grab your attention, usually accompanied by buzzing too.
    12-14-14 07:39 AM
    The "ping" sound is set and can't be changed I believe. The whole purpose of it is to grab your attention, usually accompanied by buzzing too.
    Just like you can't change the beep on an old pager...

It's a legacy retro feature, and I like it. :-)

�   Zzzzwipetypetapped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'....   �
    TheQuietRioter likes this.
    12-14-14 04:32 PM
    I am not having any issues with the update. I'd suggest reinstalling it. I am also on a Z30 with the latest 10.2 version.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 06:25 PM
    Why does it go to the stickers section every time I click on the smiley icon? I think it's crap

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    12-14-14 08:32 PM
    Just like you can't change the beep on an old pager...

It's a legacy retro feature, and I like it. :-)
    Well that stinks, Thanks.
    12-14-14 10:28 PM
    Why does it go to the stickers section every time I click on the smiley icon? I think it's crap

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    I have this issue as well. Always straight to stickers page. I rarely use them so it's a little annoying.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:05 PM
    Phone issue? Just like that? Just cos I updated BBM which was working fine before the update and now have a freezing issue on sending invites to people. I'll take it your comment is meant as a teaser.
    Not a teaser....i simply meant the issue is limited to your install on your phone or some other issue rather then what your thread title implied is a problem with the new Bbm update.

12-16-14 12:26 AM