Someone I did not expect to actually have a Blackberry just found my BBM PIN on my Facebook (with the new integration) and added me to chat, which was pretty unexpected but cool at the same time and gave my BBM a new lifeline. I was wondering if there is a way to find people on your friends list who may have added their BBM PIN to their info easily, instead of going through every friend's profile to see if they have a BB? I've tried those Search4BBM/other tools before and they aren't able to find anything.

I think BBM could be better integrated with Facebook so that you can easily view all your friends' BBM PINs, if this option or ability was not currently available. It would vastly increase the prominence of BBM contacts and render it a more popular feature... thoughts or ideas? Could an app be developed to support this?
    02-02-13 02:22 PM
    Someone I did not expect to actually have a Blackberry just found my BBM PIN on my Facebook (with the new integration) and added me to chat, which was pretty unexpected but cool at the same time and gave my BBM a new lifeline. I was wondering if there is a way to find people on your friends list who may have added their BBM PIN to their info easily, instead of going through every friend's profile to see if they have a BB? I've tried those Search4BBM/other tools before and they aren't able to find anything.

I think BBM could be better integrated with Facebook so that you can easily view all your friends' BBM PINs, if this option or ability was not currently available. It would vastly increase the prominence of BBM contacts and render it a more popular feature... thoughts or ideas? Could an app be developed to support this?
    Go onto friends list in the Facebook for bb app, anyone with the BB logo can be added.
    02-02-13 02:24 PM
    I just tried the above search and it appears that the ONLY friend that I have on Facebook with BBM is my wife. It appears as if I have excellent taste in life partners; but friends, not so much.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-02-13 02:35 PM
    I just tried the above search and it appears that the ONLY friend that I have on Facebook with BBM is my wife. It appears as if I have excellent taste in life partners; but friends, not so much.
    thats only going off info they choose to share with FB tho, if they chose not to share their PIN with fb then you`ll never know.

Also, in the new BB10 BBM, simply go into invites, slide over to `suggested` and it tells ya and lets you invite them right from there!! hassle free or what!
    02-02-13 02:38 PM