So I've noticed these past few days that my messages have been delayed for whatever reason. I'm always either connected to WiFi or cell network on my Galaxy S3. I'm not the only one experiencing this either as I've checked with my friends and online about this problems and it seems like its a pretty common issue and not sure if BB is aware of this issue yet. Sometimes I'd have to text the other person instead to get at them quicker. With that said, whatever happened to BBM's reliability? And why are messages so delayed since it no longer is tied to BIS? I don't understand this so can someone with more knowledge about this problem explain this to me because it makes no sense to me why my messages are so delayed most of the time when both parties are connected to the Internet. And if anyone else is experiencing this issue let us know, doesn't matter which of the 3 platforms you are using BBM on. Thanks in advance guys.
    10-28-13 03:31 PM
    I'm gonna go ahead assume that an addition 10 million plus users in a handful of days probably lagged the server. But definitely should be addressed.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 03:32 PM
    I'm gonna go ahead assume that an addition 10 million plus users in a handful of days probably lagged the server. But definitely should be addressed.

Posted via CB10
    Right but I was assuming they've added alot more servers after the first failed attempt to launch the service to basically handle all this traffic at once. Right now I'm finding bbm to be unreliable and I'm sure many other are as well but hopefully this changes pretty soon or they'll have alot of unhappy users who will ditch their service because of this.
    10-28-13 03:52 PM
    Almost half the messages I send on my iPhone 5S don't even go through over 3G and LTE. It is much better over WiFi but not 100% reliable. Every message on my Z10 goes through.

You aren't the only one.
    luqman24 likes this.
    10-28-13 03:58 PM
    I tried using my iPhone 4S with BBM, but ended going back to my Q10. Too many missed and delayed messages with the iPhone app!!
    luqman24 likes this.
    10-28-13 06:08 PM
    Yeah I seem to have issues sending tons one Iphones and androids. BlackBerry to BlackBerry is instant

Posted from my Z10
    luqman24 likes this.
    10-28-13 06:15 PM
    Lets all get BlackBerries and problem solved.
    Hehe.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    10-28-13 06:45 PM
    Well my son & daughter-in-law have iPhone and my step-daughter in Australia has a Galaxy. BBM messages travel instantly to all 3 phones. Granted my son lives close by but if a BBM message instantly goes to an Australian phone, I figure BBM is pretty reliable. YMMV

Posted via CB10
    luqman24 likes this.
    10-28-13 07:00 PM
    I tried using my iPhone 4S with BBM, but ended going back to my Q10. Too many missed and delayed messages with the iPhone app!!
    My friends performed an update on her iPhone and seems to work better now.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    10-28-13 08:40 PM
    The Android update didn't help. I guess she's lucky :P
    10-29-13 11:52 AM
    Yeah I seem to have issues sending tons one Iphones and androids. BlackBerry to BlackBerry is instant

Posted from my Z10
    I was having the same problem as you guys. Actually I still am. That said, as of today, BB to BB is no longer instant. I'm having lag issues between a Z10 and my Q10. Anyone else having continued issues including BB to BB?
    12-03-13 08:01 PM
    I am having the same trouble on my Q10. It is intermittent and does not happen once a conversation gets going, but I noticed that if I haven't sent a message in a while, it just sits there with the symbol prior to the check mark. I can either wait it out for any random amount of time (2-30 minutes) or I can toggle the Sprint Mobile Network off and on and then it sends right away. It is very frustrating as I have never had this problem with my other blackberries. I am going to contact sprint but I was hoping to find a quick solution.
    12-16-13 03:57 PM